Deconstruction Table Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 (Crafting Table) Download Links. Deconstruction Table Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 (Crafting Table) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Deconstruction Table Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 (Crafting Table) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Deconstruction Table Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 (Crafting Table) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Deconstruction Table Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 (Crafting Table)?
Minecraft is a world with creation and imagination at its blocky core. If you’ve played Minecraft for long enough, you’ve realized your habits and instincts about the game have become quite valuable to playing the game.
While you play, you are learning new skills about how you should build the world around you and how to destroy it as well, all to benefit you, of course. The same rules apply to crafting things and using the crafting table. How you open it up, how you craft an item, everything becomes a habit and a learned skill.
If you’ve played long enough and used the crafting table a lot, it becomes muscle memory to know the shape, know where each specific item goes, and the distance between your inventory items and the crafting square, so you don’t even have to stop and think about what you’re doing. In fact, most of the time, you probably won’t be thinking about what you’re crafting. This could easily result in a mistake, whether you are just learning how to craft or whether you’ve been doing it for a long time. Mistakes happen no matter our experience level. Maybe you crafted the wrong item and accidentally used the last of a valuable resource, which you’d have to go searching for. Well, there is a Deconstruction Table Mod 1.8 for just the occasion!
The mod’add on is great if you make a mistake and need to take apart an item you just crafted. It’adds another layer of interaction with the game by being able to have both a crafting table and a table to scrap accidental items with the mod
It’s quite nifty if you are in a pinch where you’ve used up the last bit of a resource you don’t have any more of by accident. If you craft an item by mistake, you won’t have to worry anymore if you have the Deconstruction Table Mod 1.7.10! Here’s a short recap of what you can expect to get :
- Of course, you’ll get a deconstruction table to scrap any mistakenly crafted items.
- You’ll be able to undo an item you just made with a crafting table.
- You’ll be able to ‘un-craft’ a crafted item and get the resources back without having to go searching for new materials.
It’s very simple to use and functions just the opposite of a regular crafting table. Simply place the item you want the materials from in the left slot. Then just grab the materials from the right slots. It can be used on any craftable item including food.
If a normal recipe yields more than one item then you’ll have to place that number of items to get the full amount of materials back. If not you’ll only get the partial amount of items from the recipe. Also if you put damaged items in you’ll get only a partial recipe back. While this is only a slight drawback it works great for reclaiming raw materials like diamonds or ingots if you need them in a pinch.
A great feature of this mod is the ability to reclaim enchantments from enchanted tools. Simply place the enchanted tool in the left slot and a book in the slot below it. Then when you claim the materials from the right side, the enchantment will go back to the book you placed.
- update to 1.8
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft’ 1.10.2:’
Link Download :’https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1540573394
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Link Download :’https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1540573408
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Deconstruction Table Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 (Crafting Table), please comment below the article; we will support