Decoration Mega Pack Mod 1.9|1.8.9 Download Links. Decoration Mega Pack Mod 1.9|1.8.9 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Decoration Mega Pack Mod 1.9|1.8.9 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Decoration Mega Pack Mod 1.9|1.8.9 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Decoration Mega Pack Mod 1.9|1.8.9?
Decoration Mega Pack mod adds a large variety of decorations to Minecraft.
- Boxes, crates and cabinets to hold your stuff
- Caps, chains and poles that connect together
- Chandeliers and lanterns
- Curtains and rods to compliment your windows
- Small and large stands to prop up blocks
- Tiles ‘ create flooring and sidewalks
- Wood timbers, panels and trims
- Special workbenches to craft decorations with
- Ancient building blocks
Base and wall cabinets provide lot’s of storage space.
Caps ‘ intended to decorate the ends of poles and chains, but you can attach them to almost anything.
Use wood chairs and tables to enhance your dining and sitting areas.
Small stands ‘ designed for displaying flower pots.
Chandeliers are a great way to light up large rooms and can attach to chains, poles, or even directly to the ceiling.
Wool curtains with wood curtain rods.
Cutting Table workbench, used for slicing blocks to make building materials and decorations. Yes, that’s a diamond blade so you can cut even the hardest of materials.
Add some medieval character to your worlds.
Decoration Mega Pack Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge’1.8
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the Decoration Mega Pack Mod.
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Decoration Mega Pack Mod 1.9|1.8.9, please comment below the article; we will support