Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod Download Links. Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod ?
Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod for Minecraft will make your Minecraft world livelier with decorative blocks. The mod adds several things including a stack of fire wood that can be ignited using flint and steal, Several new marble based blocks, Five mantel segments that can be connected in many different combinations, Chimney blocks that react to several other types of blocks, and finally the Chimney Top decorations used to finish off the top of your chimney.
Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod Features:
- Marble Blocks – Comes in three colors, white, gray, and black.
- New Brick Blocks – Added Small and Large Brick Style Blocks in black and white, added Small Brick Style Block in stone. (Gray Marble Bricks would look too much like Stone Bricks)
Decorative Chimney (Requires Decorative Marble)
- Stack of Logs – Can be ignited with flint and steal or put out with an empty hand, while lit will emit light.
- Hollow Chimney Blocks – Comes in 16 textures, when stacked next to or above an Active Furnace, Fire or Ignited Logs, these blocks will start to emit smoke out the top (only works for vertical stacks), also the smoke can be turned on using a red stone signal.
- Mantel Pieces – Includes five separate mantel pieces that react to blocks near them similar to the fence, pieces include corner, center, plain side, decorative side, and footer.
- Chimney Top Decorations – These can be used at the top of the Hollow Chimney Blocks to give them a nice finished look, they function just like the Hollow Chimney Blocks.
Marble is now generated in the world but you can change from one marble type to another using the follow recipes:
Marble is crafted as such (This can be enabled in the config file):
New Brick Blocks are crafted as such:
There are also Half Slab and Stair version of all the marble and brick blocks added by this mod. They are crafted using the same recipes as the vanilla versions and function just like their vanilla counter parts.
The Stack of logs are crafted as such:
*To ignite the pile of logs simply click on them with Flint and Steel in hand. To extinguish them click on the stack with nothing in hand.
Hollow Chimney Blocks are crafted as such:
*Stack these adjacent to or above the ignited Stack of Logs, active Furnace, or Fire to turn on smoke effects. Also can be turned on by red stone power.
Mantel Corner Pieces are crafted as such:
Mantel Center Pieces are crafted as such:
*There is currently no Cobblestone, Emerald, Gold, or Diamond versions of these.
Mantel Plain Side Pieces are crafted as such:
(working on image)
Mantel Side Pieces are crafted as such:
Mantel Footer Pieces are crafted as such:
Chimney Tops Style 1 are crafted as such:
Chimney Tops Style 2 are crafted as such:
Chimney Tops Style 3 are crafted as such:
How to install Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod.
- Add the Decorative Marble zip to the newly created mod folder.
- Add the Decorative Chimneys zip to the newly created mod folder.
- Find the config file for Decorative Chimneys and change any Block Ids as needed.
Decorative Marble V1.162.1
- Moved basic marble and brick blocks to this mod.
- WIP, Special Saver Blocks that can be used to replace other mod blocks as world place holders.
Decorative Chimney V1.162.1
- Updated for 1.6.2
- Removed basic marble and brick blocks to Decorative Marble.
- Requires Decorative Marble to run. (May change in future releases)
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Decorative Marble and Decorative Chimneys Mod , please comment below the article; we will support