Defense Mod Download Links. Defense Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Defense Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Defense Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Defense Mod ?
Defense Mod for Minecraft is all about defending your base from mobs and even other players. You can craft chainlink fences, which are cheaper than iron bars, but are climbable.
What is Defense Mod?
Defense is all about defending your base from mobs and even other players. You can craft chainlink fences, which are cheaper than iron bars, but are climbable. To solve this, you can also craft barbed wire, and razor wire to place on top. These are also climbable, but they’ll do significant damage to anything that tries to do so (razor wire is more expensive, but does more damage). You can also craft sandbags, which are somewhat explosion resistant. As a bonus, Defense adds a recipie for vanilla chainmail armour.
You can now craft deflector shield generators in Defense.
When placed in the world, a shield generator will keep 3 indestructible deflector shield blocks on the 3 blocks directly above it (provided there isn’t anything in the way). If a projectile (unless it’s moving fast enough) passes through a deflector shield, it will instantly be destroyed. Hostile mobs also take large amounts of damage when they pass through (enough to kill most of them), so deflector shields make good doors. If you want more than 3 block high shields, you can place more generators directly below the first one, each one adding one extra block of height, for a maximum height of 7. A shield can be disabled by applying a redstone signal to the top deflector shield.
Defense Mod Screenshots:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Defense Mod , please comment below the article; we will support