Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 Download Links. Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8?
In the world of Minecraft, the one concept that sets the game you are playing a part from someone else is the mods you use. There is one such add-on called the Dense Ores Mod that not only increases convenience but is extremely more practical to use. The mod’allows you to condense multiple resources into one block rather than the few that it would spit out.
This means more materials for less walking, thus letting you enjoy building more rather than gathering. The groupings inside some of the blocks have always been a problem for people, requiring you to travel to far reaches of the world in order to get every piece of resource possible. Now, you can move less and still gather the same amount of ores you would anyway. This is a great way to build your world and now there is less mystery involved in how many ores you will get; it will always be bountiful.
Flexibility in Ores
The Dense Ores Mod also allows you to pick a particular type of ore that you want this mod to utilize, thus giving you great free will in the world you are building. There is no need to make common ores dense, but there may be every reason to want to group up a lot of the rarer ores together. Whether it is metal, wood, or other types of resources, this is a mod that has long been necessary and easily made popular.
Building in No Time
With this modification, you are even able to change and add to the texture pack to have the ores look exactly as you want, no matter the resource they contain. This is one of the benefits of modding is that you are truly the creator of your world and you have the freedom to make the ores do what you want, look the way you want, and produce what you want. This is a very simple mod that comes with a lot of power and a lot of usefulness for even the average player. Dense Ores Mod for Minecraft’also even allows you to add more blocks to the world, which means more resources for all involved. The possibilities are endless and your creations will sprout up from your hands in a matter of minutes rather than hours. This is a great mod that helps you produce and manufacture faster than ever before and will really enhance gameplay in no time.
- S:baseBlock ‘ The ore block that you wish to replace. This is in the form modid:blockname
- I:baseBlockMeta ‘ The metadata value for the block (0-15)
- S:baseBlockTexture ‘ The ores texture name (as found in assets/modid/textures/blocks)
- D:denseOreProbability ‘ Currently unused.
- I:renderType ‘ This changes the way the texture generation works.
- I:retroGenId ‘ Retrogen number. Set it to non-zero to enable retrogen. You can change it to a diffent number to run retrogen again.
- S:underlyingBlock ‘ The texture of the base block (usually stone or netherrack), see baseBlockTexture.
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Dense Ores Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8, please comment below the article; we will support