Desert Wells Revive Mod Download Links. Desert Wells Revive Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Desert Wells Revive Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Desert Wells Revive Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Desert Wells Revive Mod ?
Desert Wells Revive Mod for Minecraft’changes the style of the desert wells, useless items in Minecraft before, and writes the world generator (to be more specific: the desert biome generator). If you look inside the well, you won’t see a 1 deep water hole anymore, but you’ll see something deep inside!
There are 5 different depths available: 10 blocks (easy peasy), 15 blocks (drowning possible), 20 blocks (already hard enough), 25 blocks (very hard to reach) and 30 blocks (enchanted armor required). At the bottom of each well there is a chest with some loot in it. The loot gets more valuable the deeper you get.
Level 10 loot (above)
Level 30 loot (above)
The loot is randomly generated, so it could be (worst case scenario) that the chest is empty, but let’s be serious. The propability of an empty chest to spawn lies at 0.00042330569%. There is some “standard loot” predefined. You can see it in the charts below.
Level 10 loot
- Bone (1 – 3)
- String (1)
- Cobblestone (1 – 6)
- Web (1)
- Dirt (1 – 6)
Level 15 loot
- Leather (1 – 4)
- Iron ingot (1 – 3)
- Slime ball (1 – 4)
- Seeds (1 – 4)
Level 20 loot
- Melon seeds (1 – 3)
- Pumpkin seeds (1 – 3)
- Iron ingot (1 – 4)
- Slime ball (1 – 5)
- Nether quartz (1 – 3)
- Fishing rod (1)
Level 25 loot
- Gold ingot (1 – 4)
- Redstone (1 – 6)
- Ghast tear (1 – 3)
- Melon seeds (1 – 4)
- Iron ingot (1 – 5)
- Nether quartz (1 – 4)
- Experience bottle (1 – 3)
- Blaze rod (1 – 5)
Level 30 loot
- Diamond (1 – 4)
- Emerald (1 – 4)
- Experience bottle (1 – 4)
- Redstone (1 – 7)
- Nether star (1)
- Blaze rod (1 – 6)
- Ender pearl (1 – 4)
- Nether wart (1 – 5)
- Nether quartz (1 – 5)
If you are a modder, then you can also add some custom loot to the mod, e.g. you have some special items inside your mod and want them to spawn inside the chests.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Desert Wells Revive Mod
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Desert Wells Revive Mod , please comment below the article; we will support