Ding Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Ding Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Ding Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Ding Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Ding Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Some mods feel like they can change the world while others are so simple you do not even realize they are there. The Ding Mod for Minecraft is more of the latter, but you will definitely know its presence. It is such a small, simple change that some people may not think it is important whatsoever. There is a clear divide between the people who would use this mod and those who would view it as useless. Most likely, you know which side of the line you fall. This mod may be your best friend or it may be the most useless thing out there, but it is a good mod nonetheless.
Let’s Go Ding
The Ding Mod‘minecraft does one thing ‘ it dings. When your game starts up and you enter the world, you will hear a ding signifying that you have started up the game. That is all it does. It does not ding for anything else important or make any other changes. It dings once when you start the game and then it is over. For those of you thinking this is useless, it actually has a clear and definitive purpose. It allows players to know when their game is up, which is more important than you may realize right now.
Know When You Enter
Knowing when your world loads up is incredibly beneficial when you have slow load times. Slower computers or Minecraft games that have tons of mods loaded up will, oftentimes, have slower load times. During these slow load times, you may get up and go somewhere to do something. Maybe you will lose track of time as you get food, watch a show, chat, or deal with something. In that time, you could die and lose everything. The Ding Mod is a good way to keep yourself aware of the game’s loading progress. When it dings, you know you are done.
Small and Effective
This is a tiny mod, to the point that you do not even need Forge to use it. You can download and install it manually without a problem, getting the same great results. The best part is that it does not interfere with any other mods. It stands on its own well and it does what you would expect without any other complications or failures.
The mod may seem like a small, useless mod to some, but it can become your best friend when you need it.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Ding Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11/1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Ding Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support