Disaster-Craft Mod Download Links. Disaster-Craft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Disaster-Craft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Disaster-Craft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Disaster-Craft Mod ?
Disaster-Craft Mod for Minecraft brings a lot of interesting things to Minecraft for you to explore! You will never find your Minecraft world boring anymore! Install the mod now and enjoy!
Disaster-Craft Mod ‘adds’3 biomes, 1 monster, 2 Blocks, 1 Items and a lot of ruins.
- The scene takes place after a mondial nuclear war
- The world is devastated, Buildings are now ruins, The oceans and the rivers dried up…
- There is no future’
The Devastated Biome : no grass, no river, only some ruins’
The desert biome : Perhaps the only place that has not changed since the atomic war.
The desert gravel biome : a barren land that has kept the traces of battles of the Great War. Evidenced by the bomb craters.
Desert Gravel Biome
There are as many houses, petrol stations, the cimetiere …There are bunker in the gravel biome, they have a lot of resources, but they are dangerous.All ruins contain surprises but not always good.
The Fire Ant: A small and low mutated ant. She is located in the gravel biomes. She rush to attack you and you inflames if she touches you, but if you hit she leaks. She also appears at night in all biomes.
Blocs and Items: There are bramble and mutated crocus which gives a strange food.
Blackberry-bush mutated crocus and Boiled
Images with shader and Mineout textures pack
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Disaster-Craft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support