DiscoCraft Mod Download Links. DiscoCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing DiscoCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place DiscoCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is DiscoCraft Mod ?
DiscoCraft Mod for Minecraft. If you’ve ever felt the need to get down and boogie in Minecraft, DiscoCraft has you covered! DiscoCraft includes everything you’ll need to build a fully functional disco in your Minecraft world and get down!
- A fully functional disco ball that lights up any room with colorful reflections
- Dance floors that flash synchronously and receive redstone signals wirelessly
- 6 new music discs with disco music produced by Kevin MacLeod
Crafting components for disco ball (no other uses at the moment):
Disco ball! Shines pretty lights across a room! It is best to use the disco ball in a dark room. Make sure it has walls to project onto. Currently does not require redstone power.
Used in the dance floor recipe, the receiver allows redstone signals to travel wirelessly between separate
dance floor blocks
Dance floor! Similar to colored lights in other mods, except it flashes different colors. Makes a nice effect, but watch out if you have epilepsy…Note that one dance floor receiving a redstone signal will illuminate all dance floors in its vicinity because of the wireless technology it requires.
Blank music discs can be made into disco discs!
Just add dye! (Purple, blue, cyan, green, yellow or red)
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about DiscoCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support