Diving Gear Mod Download Links. Diving Gear Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Diving Gear Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Diving Gear Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Diving Gear Mod ?
Diving Gear Mod for Minecraft’is a mod you need underwater.’It will allow you to breath underwater for longer periods of time by adding 4 types of helmets for you to use.
Snorkel (increases your air capacity by 1.5)
Atmospheric Diving Suit: Tritonia Helm (doubles your air capcity)
Scuba Helmet (Single[3x air] or Double Tank[6x air])
This nifty little machine will restore the air within your gear simply by right clicking it with your gear or right clicking it with your gear on. The only thing required for this thing to work is a redstone signal.
This form of underwater life will generate randomly in or near water. They give off light and will also give off coral fragments when mined up.
Coral Tools (Pickaxe, Shovel, and Sword)
Tools made out of the Coral Fragments mentioned earlier. They have the same strength as Iron Tools, but have better durability and have improved efficiency when in the water. The crafting recipe is the same as regular tools, just with Coral Fragments
ADS: Tritonia Helm
Single Air Tank
Double Air Tank
2x Air Tank
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install LomLib
- Download Diving Gear Mod
- Put Diving Gear Mod jar file into your minecraft.jar
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Diving Gear Mod , please comment below the article; we will support