DJ Party Mod Download Links. DJ Party Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing DJ Party Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place DJ Party Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is DJ Party Mod ?
DJ Party Mod for Minecraft makes your Minecraft world livelier with sounds and music. Now, you can create custom songs, add lasers, smoke, dancefloors and lots more.
- DJ Deck With Lasers
- Aesthetic Speaker Toweres for Left and Right Sides
- Dance Floor with 2 Modes
- Laser Light
- Smoke Machine
- Recording Unit To Create Up To 50 Songs
- DJ Controls For Altering Laser Properties, And To Turn On/Off Various Other Things
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Speakers, SmokeMachine, DanceFloor type1, DJDeck Lasers
RecordingUnit, DJDeck, DJControls, DanceFloor type2 all the Items
IgR ‘ ‘ ‘= G – Glass, I – Iron Ingot, g – Glowstone Dust, R – Redstone, V – Vinyl Chunk, _ – Nothing
LRP ‘ ‘= I – Iron Ingot, L – Laser Module, R – Redstone, P – Programmer Chip
DJ Party Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
To Install Discs:
- 1) Grab a free mp3 – ogg Converter (Even Audacity Does This) and convert up to 50 songs.
- 2) Move the songs into .minecraft/PartyModMusic (Must have run the game with mod once)
- 3) Record the music onto blank records in game and enjoy the music!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about DJ Party Mod , please comment below the article; we will support