Don’t Pick Up Mod Download Links. Don’t Pick Up Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Don’t Pick Up Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Don’t Pick Up Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Don’t Pick Up Mod?
Don’t Pick Up Mod is an interesting mod because with it you don’t need to use your hand to pick the items from’ a creative-like inventory. This mod adds just one item to the game, the ‘excludifier.’ By doing this, whenever you walk past that item on the ground, you simply won’t pick it up. No more inventories full of cobblestone from mining!
To start, you’ll need to craft yourself an excludifier. This takes an ender pearl, so don’t expect to have one right when you start!
After you have your excludifier, simply right click with it to bring up this GUI:
The first screen will show your inventory on the bottom and which items you have selected on top. To go to the creative-like search, simply click the compass tab to open a GUI similar to the creative inventory. In here, simply left click items to select or deselect them:
Once you’ve selected a few items, you can go back to the first tab and your selected items will be displayed. Note that you can also drag items from your inventory to the top section to select them. This will be required if you are your server admin decides to disable the creative-like search:
And you’re done! Now you won’t pick up any of those items until you either remove the excludifer from your inventory or deselect the items. Excluded items are saved in the item’s NBT data, so you can share your excludifers with another person or have multiple excludifiers in your inventory at once!
Note that you type in text to search for an either tab to filter your results:
DPU comes with only two configuration options. ‘Just Delete It’ will simply delete items that are excluded, rather than just not picking them up. There is also an option to disable the creative-like search. Config values are synced to the client on connect.
For server owners: If you have the creative-like search disabled and a client manages to enable it, the server will refuse selected items from the creative-like search.
How to install Don’t Pick Up Mod:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’Don’t Pick Up Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Don’t Pick Up Mod, please comment below the article; we will support