[Dr_Schnauzer] AlchemyCraft Mod Download Links. [Dr_Schnauzer] AlchemyCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing [Dr_Schnauzer] AlchemyCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place [Dr_Schnauzer] AlchemyCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is [Dr_Schnauzer] AlchemyCraft Mod ?
AlchemyCraft Mod for Minecraft not only allows you to forge your personal and individual armor, it also allows you to use magic to improve your armor and create powerful tools, potions and many more’ Do you ever wanted to forge your very personal armor? Crafted from any materials you like? In various combination? Maybe some magic on top? Well, then you’ve come to the right place.
- A multiblock forge that allows the player to heat up ingots for processing
- Tools that allow transport of hot ingots without burning the player
- A blacksmith’s anvil and hammer to forge plates and linkages
- An armor worktable to create your personal armor out of any plates and linkages in predefined shapes
- The armor’s durability and resistance depends on the items used in crafting
An example for the chestplate made out of different materials
The forge’s GUI
The forge multiblock itself:
1. The Forge: The forge is a multiblock structure. For this you simply put together some forge bricks, some vents and one interface as shown below and you’re ready to go.
Now, you have to fill the center with charcoal blocks (made out of 9 charcoal). After that, open the GUI by right-clicking on the interface. There are 25 heating slots and one fuel slot, along with a heat bar with the current forge temperature. To heat up the forge, simply put some solid fuel into the slot below the heat bar.
You may notice that the forge’s heat won’t go very high. That’s because the solid fuel by itself only puts out a small amount of heat. To reach a higher temperature you have to build in at least one forge vent and place a bellow next to it.
By right-clicking the bellow, it will slowly increase the heat in the forge (The bellows can only be clicked every 8 seconds). Each metal needs a different heat level. If the level is too low, the ingot won’t get hot enough to be processed. If the level is too high, the ingot will be destroyed.
Iron Ingot: min: 900 heat | max: 1300 heat Gold Ingot: min: 400 heat | max: 800 heat Bronze Ingot: min: 500 heat | max: 900 heat Steel Ingot: min: 1000 heat | max: 1400 heat hardened Iron: min: 1000 heat | max: 1400 heat
To get going, you need to craft a fireproof glove, a blacksmith’s anvil and a hammer. When you right-click the forge interface with the glove you will get a extra Slot opened up. This Slot will alloy you to hold the hot Ingots without burning yourself. Now place down the anvil, simply open the GUI by right-clicking with the glove in hand and put the hot ingot into the top left slot and smash the anvil with the hammer (hitting not breaking). After a few hits you should get two plates. You can now use these for crafting, or hammer it again and get some linkages. (Once you managed to get some Iron plates, you can also create tongs, which provide 4 slots for hot Ingots. Keep in mind this recipe will require a armor Worktable)
So, to finally craft your armor you’ll need an armor worktable ? and yes, it has 49 slots. Currently, you can only craft one armor part. So let me show you how the different parts will be crafted. Just keep in mind, you can use different metals for the plates and linkages.
Finally the Boots:
The following Recipes are only added if no other mod contains steel (this is a temporary Recipe)
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge’1.8
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the ‘AlchemyCraft Mod 1.8’and BeardedLib.
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
AlchemyCraft Mod’Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about [Dr_Schnauzer] AlchemyCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support