Dragon Block C Mod 1.11.|1.10.2 Download Links. Dragon Block C Mod 1.11.|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Dragon Block C Mod 1.11.|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Dragon Block C Mod 1.11.|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Dragon Block C Mod 1.11.|1.10.2?
Dragon Block C Mod is one of the standout mods that you can try right now, a mod that was designed in order to deliver a great quality for those that love Dragon Ball Z and want something cool and fun in their Minecraft. In fact, the mod’is designed with the idea of adding in a wide range of weapons, armor, dragon ball stones, biomes, ores and so on, all of which relate to the popular and funny anime we all know and love.
Maybe you like:
The Dragon Block C Mod Minecraft does much more than just add in some power levels to monsters, instead it also allows you to explore the world and create your own ki attacks that actually are as powerful as they sound and which inflict a ton of damage.
There are tons of cool weapons from Dragon Ball Z as well as a multitude of skins, which do add up in order to generate a fun, relaxing and exciting experience all around. The trademarked guns are a standout for the mod’and one of the main reasons why you should totally give it a shot, that’s for sure.
But aside from what we mentioned earlier, the game does integrate some new missions as well, and you will be tasked to perform a wide range of activities that do tie into the original dragon ball series and which are just a blast to view and explore.
Expanding the game and seeing the new additions is a delight and that’s why installing the Dragon Block C‘is amazing and really exciting all the time. It’s a wonderful experience to see the two worlds come together and that on its own can be a major thing in this regard.
You will love the dragon ball references found in the game, the interesting gameplay mechanics and all the missions, and because of that you will appreciate the entire set of content that the mod’brings to the table. It’s an extraordinary way to spruce up the way you play Minecraft and that on its own is the major power of the game. Combine that with the cool mechanics, appropriate and exciting mods as well as plenty of other interesting factors, then you will see the true power of this particular mod.
It’s amazing how much you can get done with the Dragon Block C Mod 1.7.10 so if you do want to spruce up Minecraft, you should totally give it a try right now. It’s an exciting way to play this game so do try and give it a shot and imbue your Minecraft experience with the true dragon ball excitement, get the mod’right now and you will not be disappointed.
Every key is configurable
- The Ki “energy” System gives 3 new configurable keys.
- The default is “C” for Charge Ki but only if you have a scouter or “hair” equipped.
- “X” for power jump and just like Charge Ki this also needs a scouter or “hair” equipped.
- “G” for ascending if you have a Black or Purple Saiyan Hair equipped and you have at least 30 “Ki” item in your inventory gained from “Charge Ki” key, the Black or Purple Saiyan hair will change in to Super Saiyan hair if you hold the button for about 5-10 seconds.
- For now it does give a blast boost to KameHame Wave and higher Jump ability for more Ki, Faster Flight and Dash boost too.
- “H” You can now Descend if you dont want to stay Super.
- “F” For Flight. Ive made it a little odd so it will be changed. but for now it works ^^
- “Ctrl” will allow you to float if you flied up and dont want to fall down.
- “R” allows you to use “dash” or it may be called a fast run function.
- “F4” Scouter Function Key that switches the functions of your Scouter
- Right-Click on the Space pod after placing it, press on, then press a number which represents the world where you want to go, after then press the start. Now you must walk in the space pod and you are there ^^
- “L” is the Saga System key. Press it to see the current to do, then click on the X down if your done.
- Wishing: put 7 Dragon Blocks in H form on ground and right click the middle one to summon the Dragon.
- If you have enough ki and you punch an enemy with fist then you will do more damage.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod, JBRA Client, JRMCore
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- +Character creator and attributes
- Finally the beginning of the Race selections (with namekians and freiza’s races!)
- Every race has they own attribute and class bonuses (later with more detail info)
- New hairs are under development (there will be raditz, teen gohan and goten hairs later even more)
- +Energy attack creator
- current types: blast, disk
- wave attacks can be made but currently are disabled!
- +UI bars
- new energy bar
- new side bar
- Suppressing your powers. You are able to use just a part of your power and even hide it.
- saga commands – “/dbcsaga reset (playerName)”
- +TP gain
- One still gains DBCexp capped at 10 and automatically it is converted to TP (currently not viewable)
- Punching only works if you look at a enemy and hold the left mouse button till you hear the punching sound. Then every punch should give you 1 DBCexp (so you cant spam it as before and later the interval will be customizable)
- Killing a DBC mob gives you some more DBCexp
- Sagas should give you TP but it is under development
- +More Bugs, Not working features, Disabled features
For 1.11/1.10.2: coming soon
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Dragon Block C Mod 1.11.|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support