Dragon Craft Mod Download Links. Dragon Craft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Dragon Craft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Dragon Craft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Dragon Craft Mod ?
Dragon Craft Mod for Minecraft‘adds more dragons into Minecraft that you can hatch and tame your very own pet Dragon in Minecraft. It lets you ride colorful glow in the dark dragons in Minecraft! ‘There are five new pet dragons in this mod which glow in the dark and can be flown all over your Minecraft world!
What are the mobs?
There are 5 dragons:
Why is there only one spawn egg?
- The mod uses commands and locations to identify the breeds (will explain later)
- To change the breed use the new /dragon command!
My dragon is a baby
- Yes that is normal! All dragons start off as babies and then grow until their normal size.
How can i get one in survival?
- Collect the enderdragon egg in survival and put it in a warm place. Then simply right click the egg and wait until its hatched.
Dragon Craft Mod Recipes:
Meat on a stick
How do I tame / ride a dragon?
- You feed it with fish until it loves you (like a wolf)
- You can then saddle it and use the set controls (in the controls options) to fly it.
- You can also craft a meat on a stick and use it to control your dragons.
How do dragons look like flying?
- The /dragon command will explain th command.
- Dragons can be made to sit and not follow its owner when clicked with a bone.
Dragons glow in the dark
Dragon Craft Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Dragon Craft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support