Download Dragon Survival Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Dragon Survival Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Dragon Survival Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Dragon Survival Map for Minecraft has Mainland and other worlds, where you can go only by nether portals. You can find here three portals to other worlds, custom and default nether.
- Huge mountains with obsidian, lava, stone and snow
- Desert with colorful clay
- Dark site with black wool
- Terrain with purple clay
To go there, you have to find portal on Mainland. Entrance to default Nether is behind worlds. Let’s check custom terrain in Nether with mountains, glowstone trees, secret things and… Dragons!
You can see here a part of my old project – big floating tree with small islands around with glowstone.
Lot of ice and snow. Maybe there’s not a lot of buildings but if you’ll search closely, You’ll find something.
The biggest dragon on DS. You can get there only by portal.
This world is full of mountains, you have to build here your castle (look at the missions). To get there you need to find bridge.
Size of map:
- Mainland 2215 x 2048 blocks
- Bonus World 384 blocks (circle)
- Frostland ~ 480 blocks (circle)
- Jungle World 450 blocks (circle)
- 1. Find Dragon Statue in obsidian mountains, next find there a chest with wood in it. Build a house with only this wood
- 2. Build a depository
- 3. Destroy 10 Dragon Skulls
- 4. Go to the top of Dragon Tower
- 5. Find cave with grass in obsidian mountains
- 6. Find Dark Dragon
- 7. Find entrance to default nether
- 8. Build a bridge between obsidian mountains
- 9. Find Jungle World
- 10. Find Deserted Mine
- 11. Find Special Dragon Egg with wings
- 12. Destroy 10 Dragon eggs
- 13. Put a block of diamond on all Dragon Statues (5)
- 14. Find Frostland
- 15. Find Portal to Custom Nether
- 16. Find Dragon Skeleton and burry it (Cover by dirt)
- 17. Make campfire in 5 caves with netherrack
- 18. Build a pyramid on Dragon Skeleton’s grave
- 19. Find Dragon with teeth
- 20. Find Small Island with black Dragon
- 21. Build something on water with glass, purple clay, and black wool (20x20x40H)
- 22. Find Mechanic Dragon
- 23. Find 3 Chests in Mechanic Dragon
- 24. Light up Mechanic Dragon by torches
- 25. Cut down Jungle tree on island above Dark Dragon
- 26. Find 50 chests
- 27. Find glistering melon in chests
- 28. Make saddle on Little Flying Dragon
- 29. Find bridge to Bonus World
- 30. Build a Castle in Bonus World with 4 towers
- 31. Find 5 chests in Bonus World
- 32. Put creeper head
- 33. Put pumpkin on your head
- 34. Find Small Castle with Green Dragon
- 35. Get a chain helmet
- 36. Build a garden in Frostland
- 37. Build a Tower with stone and stone bricks in Frostland
- 38. Build an Igloo in frostland
- 39. Find corridor with flowers
- 40. Find tree in Frostland
- 41. Get Mossy Stone
- 42. Plant Dark Spruce tree
- 43. Plant Acacia tree
- 44. Shoot fireworks on 5 dragons
- Don’t make your nether portals!
- Don’t cross the bedrock line.
- Don’t cross any map border
- Don’t cheat.
- Don’t use Reis Minimap mod
- Play on easy/ medium/ hard
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Map Download Links:
Survival Mode: Download Link Here
Creative Mode: Download Link Here
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Dragon Survival Map , please comment below the article; we will support