DragonAPI Download Links. DragonAPI makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing DragonAPI step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place DragonAPI file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is DragonAPI ?
DragonAPI for Minecraft has so many amazing features which you will definitely enjoy! It is a function library and support mod which is relied upon by all of Reika’s mods. ‘If you do not have the API, you will crash on game load with a NoClassDefFoundError mentioning DragonAPIMod.class
Information for Developers:
If you are a developer, here are some of the features to using DragonAPI:
- A detailed registry of all the ores, trees, and similar features added by all the big mods
- A similar registry of vanilla ores, trees, plants, and the like
- Many base classes that can be used as the parent class for TileEntities, Containers, and so on, simplifying their use and making them more powerful
- Interfaces that allow you to make mod item and block registration completely automated
- Functionality to use the pre-1.5 spritesheet textures for items (not blocks)
- Large libraries of scientific and mathematical functions and constants, such as materials engineering, thermodynamics calculations, kinematics, nuclear physics, vector calculations, and more
- Various support functions for interfacing with and converting between different Java data structures
- Lots of File I/O handling, including PNG, XML, and plaintext
- A large collection of functions for handling less coder-friendly elements of Minecraft, like enchanting and spawners
- Many preset references to avoid having to create new Itemstacks to get specific wood/slab/dye/etc types
- Lots of keyboard, sound, texture, and chat handling
- Various handlers for many mods, including BuildCraft, ThaumCraft, and the Twilight Forest
- Various tools for storing data, like a region of a world, or a series of timers, rendering data, multiblock blueprints, and more
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about DragonAPI , please comment below the article; we will support