Download Dragonic Parkour Challenge Map for Minecraft. The best Minecraft maps, All these Minecraft maps are totally free to play and download in the hyperlinks below. You are bound to discover something you’re able to dive right into and have a fantastic time on.That can be a favorite Minecraft maps, well known through the Minecraft community.
Thanks to the huge number of user-created Minecraft maps out there it is almost impossible to find the finest creations around.
How To Install and Download Dragonic Parkour Challenge Map On Minecraft Windows?
Follow 6 steps below to install map for Minecraft.
- Download Dragonic Parkour Challenge Map using the link below.
- Extract it
- Find the .minecraft folder, By default, the save folder is in the following location:
Mac OS /Users/[yourusername]/Library/Application Support/Minecraft/saves/
- Look for the saves folder, If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Copy all the extracted content into that folder
- Open up Minecraft and it will be in your selection of saved worlds
Go ahead and extract the contents of the map pack you downloaded into the save folder. Note the name of the world. The name of the folder the world extracts to is the name that will appear in the Minecraft world menu.
The download links have been updated every 1 days, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Dragonic Parkour Challenge Map for Minecraft. With Dragonic Parkour Challenge Map, you need to use your own skills to beat 10 very hard levels and collect 10 hidden blocks along the way. You can play with up to 10 players.
There is a timer, try to beat the map under 2000 seconds. If you beat the map, nominate 3 other people to beat YOUR time. There a 10 hidden blocks, try to find them all.
- Under 4000 seconds: Better try again!
- Under 3000 seconds: Okay.
- Under 2000 seconds: Skill.
- Under 1000 seconds: God of parkour!
Dragonic Parkour Challenge Map Installation:
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/saves folder
- Download the map from the link provided below and extract file
- Drag the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Close tabs, run Minecraft and be ready to enjoy new map
Credits: dragonic212, Nico
Note:We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 2 days so you always get the last version! If you have any questions about Download Dragonic Parkour Challenge Map , please comment below the article; we will support