Dual Hotbars Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. Dual Hotbars Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Dual Hotbars Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Dual Hotbars Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Dual Hotbars Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2?
A hotbar is one of the important tools in Minecraft because it gives players easy access to the things that they need most. Without a hotbar, you will have to waste a lot of time finding an item in your inventory. However, the drawback of the available hotbar in Minecraft is that it only has 9 slots, not enough to keep all of your items. That is actually an inconvenience to all players. To solve this problem, Dual Hotbar Mod introduces a second hotbar to complement the existing one in the game.
Instead of the traditional 9 slot hotbar, the Dual Hotbar Mod provides you an 18 slot hotbar, bringing an insane level of convenience to your gameplay because you can store more items as well as get it just by a simple click. If you are a builder, you can be comfortable to carry out your idea immediately without worrying about cannot keep all your construction materials. Or you will not also face the problem that the hotbar only keep few color blocks if you are a passionate pixel arts player.
Single Hotbar mode:
By default, this hotbar is rendered as two rows of 9, but can be changed in the config to be 1 row of 18. The upper slot is taken from your top row of inventory items. There are 3 ways for you to select an item in the 9 new slots, including scrolling the mouse wheel, double tapping the number key for the slot below it (i.e. double tap ‘1’ for the 10th slot), or holding a modifier key while pressing the number key (Ctrl by default).
Here’s where the items go to get in the new slots:
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Dual Hotbars Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Dual Hotbars Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support