Duplicating Mod Download Links. Duplicating Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Duplicating Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Duplicating Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Duplicating Mod ?
Duplicating Mod for Minecraft‘adds two special blocks into Minecraft: the Copying Block and the Pasting Block. They can copy a bit of terrain or a building (Formally a 16 by 16 by 16 cube). There is the Copying Block (The blue one) that when activated “scans” its surroundings and saves it. Then you have the Pasting Block (The red one) that can paste the copied blocks when activated. Now you can have your dirt house everywhere!
- First place the Copying Block in a building that you want to copy.
- Then you have to right-click the Copying Block.
- After that you can destroy it.
- Then you place the Pasting Block there where you want the copied building to be.
- Finally you have to right-click the Pasting Block to paste the saved building/terrain.
Duplicating Mod Recipes:
To craft the Copying Block you have to use this simple recipe:
The crafting recipe of the Pasting Block is very similar:
- Download and run the latest version of’Forge API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Duplicating Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Duplicating Mod , please comment below the article; we will support