Durability Show Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.8 Download Links. Durability Show Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Durability Show Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Durability Show Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Durability Show Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.8?
Something that has frustrated many Minecraft players for a long time is the fact that they can’t see when their equipment is going to break. This can be really bad if you don’t have a backup tool and end up in the middle of a hostile mob, or if you’re out gathering supplies far away from your base and run out of tools. This could all be easily remedied by just being able to see how quickly and the rate of your equipment’s deterioration.’ Well guess what, there’s a mod for that! The Durability Show Mod, to be exact!
You’ll surely have some semblance of an idea of what the mod does by the very straightforward name. It’s surprisingly wonderful for just how simple of a change it is. You wouldn’t think that such a small change would make a huge difference but it really does. Now, you may have seen mods in the past that offer something pretty similar to the mod, but there is a defining factor between them. The Durability Show Mod for Minecraft actually works with Minecraft 1.10 and 1.9.4, unlike the other mods. Win-win!
When you’re using Durability Show Mod, you’re getting a simple representation of the durability of your armor and equipment for you to view at any time. Before, you would have had to go through a ton of different menus just to see what one item’s durability is at. Now, all you have to do is just look at the very front and you’ll see the exact information you want to know, plus you also get the view the stats of whatever weapon you currently have equipped right next to the information about the other equipment you have. This means that literally all the information you could ever need to know about what’s in your inventory is just a click or two away.
It’s a really simple but amazing mod. The Durability Show Mod 1.11 gives you a simple alternative to the long amount of time you wasted just to see how long your equipment is going to last. Stop wasting your time and get a mod that does all the hard work for you. It’s time to put the fun back in playing Minecraft and this mod can get you back on the track to using your time for better things, like breaking stuff and building odd structures.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.12
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Durability Show Mod 1.12|1.11.2|1.8, please comment below the article; we will support