EasterEgg Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8.9 (Egg Surprises) Download Links. EasterEgg Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8.9 (Egg Surprises) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing EasterEgg Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8.9 (Egg Surprises) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place EasterEgg Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8.9 (Egg Surprises) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is EasterEgg Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8.9 (Egg Surprises)?
When you think of Easter, you probably think of Easter egg hunts, that fun activity that kids do every year. For you, the fun and excitement of an Easter egg hunt have gone long ago ‘ or so you thought. Minecraft has a new twist on this old activity, making it perfect for players of all ages. The Easteregg Mod for Minecraft gives you multiple Easter eggs to find and break, with special surprises hidden inside of them. Different textures and sizes add some fun to the game as well as a collectible option. Easter or not, this is an exciting mod.
The Hunt is On
In total, there are 32 Easter eggs for you to hunt in this mod. These 32 eggs separate into 16 large and 16 small eggs, each with their own designs. Eggs are hidden across the game and it is your job to find all of them. If you choose to break them, you can get a surprise. If you choose to collect them, you can display the unique designs in your home. Both make for an engaging and fun-filled Easter experience.
Choosing to break the eggs gives you the chance to find an item. Each egg holds a single item, with rarity remaining the same for small and large eggs. You have the same chances of finding the same items regardless of the egg. The differences remain visual, affecting only the collecting and displaying of the eggs. If you want to get right to getting the item, then break the eggs that you find and see what is inside. All of the treasures in the Easteregg Mod 1.11.2 are rare and desirable.
The items are so rare that this might be your only chance to get some of them. The majority of items in these Easter eggs are hard to find on their own, making this a perfect opportunity for all players.
You also have a special chocolate available to you, as is customary for an Easter mod. Getting the Easteregg Mod chocolate does require its own method, but it is easy and worth the effort.
An Easy Search
Going through the Minecraft universe in search of eggs is not an impossible mission. The Easteregg Mod for Minecraft gives you a relatively easy way to find rare items. It does present a challenge, of course, but, if you play often, you should be able to find every egg out there.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of EasterEgg Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about EasterEgg Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2|1.8.9 (Egg Surprises), please comment below the article; we will support