Edible Bugs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 – Bugs to block drops Download Links. Edible Bugs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 – Bugs to block drops makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Edible Bugs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 – Bugs to block drops step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Edible Bugs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 – Bugs to block drops file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Edible Bugs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 – Bugs to block drops?
Maybe the bad thing about Minecraft is that it has hunger levels. This means you need to eat all the time, otherwise you will die and you will have to start over. Things like this can put you away from the fun that the game has to offer and it’s a shame. There’s so much value here, you just have to take your time and explore all the options in order to have plenty of fun.
When you use the Edible Bugs Mod Minecraft, you never have to worry about hunger levels ever again, and there is a clear reason behind that. Just like the name suggests, they do a very good job when it comes to offering you a stellar value for your money and results can be very impressive to say the least.It’adds bugs to block drops.
Yes, you will find various bugs in the dirt blocks, so you just have to eat them when necessary. This Edible Bugs Mod is very good for people that don’t want to carry a lot of food with them. It’s just a very good idea to do that, and it will provide you with amazing features and results all the time.
Is it a good idea to use this mod?
Yes, if you are one of those people that died even once from hunger while playing Minecraft, the Edible Bugs Mod for Minecraft will be a match made in heaven. You just need to find some dirt blocks and you will get the edible bugs from that.
This is a very elegant solution to hunger problems. Sure, you will have to eat bugs and that is not exactly an amazing thing, but at least you will get to stay away from hunger and that can work to your advantage in the end.
The idea is that you can easily add some vegetable oil to the fryer and you will be able to cook your food if you want. The fact that you can auto farm termites is also rather distinct and unique. You just have to keep in mind that you will be able to use this mod at any given time.
Edible Bugs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2‘is a very useful mod, even if its name might not make it feel like that. But yes, this mod is very useful and it will provide you with the feature set that you may need. This is certainly a very good option if you want to stay alive in the game, and the bugs even look great as the textures are of a stellar quality for Minecraft!
Termite Zapper GUI
How to use:
- Search for termite mounds in Savanna’s. Dig the mounds for termites and termite larvae.
- Click the larvae on a dirt block to grow new mounds.
- To auto farm the termite, build a Termite zapper and place dirt on the left side and the termite larvae on the right side in the GUI. Turn on using a redstone signal. Once the mounds reach 3 blocks tall, they will be farmed and re-planted if dirt and larvae are present.
- Finally, add some vegetable oil to the fryer and cook all these bugs for even better food content.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Edible Bugs Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 – Bugs to block drops, please comment below the article; we will support