Effect Overlay Mod Download Links. Effect Overlay Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Effect Overlay Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Effect Overlay Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Effect Overlay Mod ?
Effect Overlay Mod’for Minecraft makes the screen’change color when hit with any of the negative potion effects.
Ever played a first/third person shooter? In most shooters, you will realise as you take damage your screen will redden, until you heal up again! This mod adds this feature to Minecraft! The edges of the screen will also change colour when hit with any of the negative potion effects, even ones you cannot get a potion for currently (eat some rotten flesh!), with the exception of nausea and Blindness, because, you know, they mess your screen up enough already.
Look carefully at this one, the edges are darker.
The effects will work in F5 too!
Pressing F1 will hide the Gui effect.
- 1. Download The Effect Screen Mod
- 2. Extract contents of this file into minecraft.jar using WinRAR, 7Zip, or similar.
- 3. Delete the META-INF folder inside you minecraft.jar
- 4. Launch minecraft.
- 5. Play like a boss in single player or multi player!
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Effect Overlay Mod , please comment below the article; we will support