Egg Staff Mod Download Links. Egg Staff Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Egg Staff Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Egg Staff Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Egg Staff Mod ?
Egg Staff Mod for Minecraft allows you to obtain spawn eggs in survival mode. ‘That sounds interesting, right?! By default you can only capture certain mobs, but you can change that in the config file.
The egg staff is the first thing you need to craft if you want to get started with this mod. If you have capturing eggs you can hit a mob and it will drop a spawn egg, however not all mobs are enabled by default, this can be toggled on or off in the config file by changing the value of the mob you want to true. In order to catch hostile mobs you need to have a experience level from 15 or higher, this can be changed in the config file.
The egg staff needs something to put the mob in, that is where the capturing egg comes in. Every time you capture a mob it consumes a capturing egg.
Older Information: (For Minecraft 1.5.2)
Eggstaff is a mod that allows you to obtain spawn eggs in survival mode! You need captureing eggs befor you can capture a egg, this works on other mod mobs but there has to be a spawn egg.
Leftclick a mob to obtain a spawn egg! But keep in mind you do need a capturing egg
Everytime you use your Eggstaff use up one captureing egg.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Egg Staff Mod , please comment below the article; we will support