ElectriCraft Mod Download Links. ElectriCraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing ElectriCraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place ElectriCraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is ElectriCraft Mod ?
ElectriCraft Mod for Minecraft is created and developed by author’Zerobot. It’introduces a new way to transport and store RotaryCraft power. Like ReactorCraft, this mod is dependent on RotaryCraft.
Download and install:’ElectriCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.5.2
ElectriCraft adds electrical motors and generators, as well as several tiers of wires. It follows a simplified version of the behavior of real-world electricity, where voltage and current are two distinct parameters, making this power system 3D like that of RotaryCraft. Voltage is generated by rotational speed, while current is generated by torque into the generator. Higher currents can melt wires that cannot handle it, while voltage is lost over distance proportional to the wire resistance.
ElectriCraft also adds batteries to store power; they charge from the sides or below, and can emit power from the top when given a redstone signal. Each tier has a greater storage capacity and a greater (fixed) output than the last.
ElectriCraft also adds two wire control devices. Resistors act as current limiters, allowing for unequal distribution of power. To change the value, dye the three bands according to standard resistor color codes.
Relays act as redstone-controlled switches.
- Steel; Current Limit: 16A; Voltage Loss: 64V/m
- Tin; Current Limit: 64A; Voltage Loss: 32V/m
- Nickel; Current Limit: 256A; Voltage Loss: 16V/m
- Aluminum; Current Limit: 1024A; Voltage Loss: 8V/m
- Copper; Current Limit: 4096A; Voltage Loss: 2V/m
- Silver; Current Limit: 32768A; Voltage Loss: 1V/m
- Gold; Current Limit: 65536A; Voltage Loss: 4V/m
- Platinum; Current Limit: 131072A; Voltage Loss: 16V/m
- Superconductor; Current Limit: Infinity; Voltage Loss: 0V/m
ElectriCraft does add ores, for the copper, silver, tin, nickel, aluminum, and platinum wires.
How to install’ElectriCraft Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install RotaryCraft Mod.
- Download and install DragonAPI.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
ElectriCraft Mod’Download Links:
For 1.7.10 (file install)
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about ElectriCraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support