Elemental Caves Mod Download Links. Elemental Caves Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Elemental Caves Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Elemental Caves Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Elemental Caves Mod ?
Elemental Caves Mod for Minecraft adds a series of “underground biomes” to your Minecraft world; caves made of different stone types, containing various new blocks, items, and resources.
A New Element in Exploration
Ever found Vanilla Minecraft’s caves unfathomably boring? Ever wished there were more rewards for exploration in the game? Do you, on a nightly basis, sit in your bed and softly pray that one day people will stop starting overviews with a series of questions that you have no way of responding to, as you shed a single tear for the deplorable soup of un-creativity that internet literature has fallen into? Well, if you answered yes to those first two questions and tl;dr’d the third one, this is quite possibly the mod for you!
Elemental Caves adds a series of “underground biomes” to the game; caves made of different stone types, containing various new blocks, items, and resources. Each cave is themed around a certain “element” — the current three being Forest, Ice, and Fire — and generates in biomes with corresponding climates. In addition to making exploration more interesting, the caves also feature a variety of useful resources, such as powerful new tools and armor, as well as transformative Crystals, which can be used to terraform the very earth around them.
Due to some of the caves being more difficult to traverse than others, it may be difficult to explore certain types of caves early-game. If you are playing survival, it is HIGHLY recommended that you visit at least one normal cave before visiting any of the elemental ones, and then progress from there to the Forest cave, then to the Ice caves, and finally to the Fire caves. However, if you think you’re pro enough to brave the dangers of the Fire caves before harnessing the freezing powers of the Ice caves, power to you. (You’re probably going to die).
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Elemental Caves Mod , please comment below the article; we will support