Elemental Swords Mod Download Links. Elemental Swords Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Elemental Swords Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Elemental Swords Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Elemental Swords Mod ?
Elemental Swords Mod for Minecraft adds special swords with unique abilities into Minecraft. You will own 4 useful and really cool new swords with elemental abilities into your game – Fire, water, earth and wind!
The Basic Materials:
To craft each sword, you will need a certain material associated to the corresponding elements. There are 4 elemental materials: Blaze Ingot, Aquastone, Subminium Rock and Air Crystal!
So how do I get these valuables?
Dirt, clay, and sand now has a 3,2% (1 out of 32) chance to drop 1-2 aquastones if the block is underwater.
Similarly, coal ore has a 3,2% (1 out of 32) chance to drop 1-2 subminium rocks if the block is near stone.
Blaze ingots and air crystals are only craftable, so I’ll get to the crafting recipes in a bit.
The key components of the mod, are of course the swords! They are not exactly crafted like the ones in vanilla minecraft, but as mentioned above, we’ll get to those in a bit.
Holding right-click when having a sword in your hand will start using its special ability. All swords have 512 uses.
Tier 1 Swords:
- Special buff when held: Fire Resistance potion effect.
- Special ability: Expanding ring of fire, if an enemy touches it they will be set on fire.
- If you hit an enemy with it, they will be set on fire for 10 seconds.
- Special buff when held: Infinite air-supply when underwater.
- Special ability: Shooting ray of water. It will deal 1 heart of damage to enemies on land, and 3.5 hearts to enemies in water.
- If you hit an enemy with it, they will get a Weakness potion effect for 5 seconds.
- Special buff when held: Resistance potion effect.
- Special ability: Expanding wave of explosions, which will deal 1.5 hearts of damage per second.
- If you hit an enemy with it, a small explosion will be created at their location. (It doesn’t damage you, though.)
- Special buff when held: You will take no fall damage at all.
- Special ability: Expanding cloud of smoke, which will send nearby enemies flying into the air.
- If you hit an enemy with it, they will get launched into the air.
Now, for the last recipe, all swords are crafted like this, but with their corresponding material. (Fire = blaze ingot, water = aquastone, earth = subminium rock, wind = air crystal)
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.5.2 (Modloader version)
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Elemental Swords Mod , please comment below the article; we will support