Emerald Mod Download Links. Emerald Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Emerald Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Emerald Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Emerald Mod ?
Emerald Mod for Minecraft. Have you ever dreamed of emerald tools, armor or both ?! This mod makes it possible! This mod adds Emerald Weapons and Emerald Tools to Minecraft! Grow emerald plants, craft emerald staffs and more!
- The 5 tools (Pickaxe, Axe, Hoe, Shovel, Sword)
- A new dimension
- An Emerald Battleaxe
- An Big Emerald Sword
- An Emerald Golem
- A new cool staff
- The armor + potion effects
- Emerald Lamp + Torch
- Emerald Rods -> Emerald Dust
- Emerald Fire
- A Emerald Furnace
- A better bow + arrows
- An Emerald Apple
- Flint and Emerald
- A new biome
- An Emerald Cow
- An Emerald Rod (Kill the cow to get them!)
- An Emerald Plant (like carrots) + Seeds
- Emerald TNT
- Emerald Beacon (Just beam; Needs redstone signal)
- Villager trades
- Emerald Star
- Emerald Cake
- Emerald Katana
- Emerald Khopesh
- Emerald Bone
- Emerald Wolf
- Emerald Doors (Emerald Block; Emerald Obsidian)
- Emerald PotionEmerald
The Emerald Armor
The explosion caused by the Emerald Staff
The Emerald Slabs and Stairs
The Emerald Bow
The growing of the Emerald Plant
The Emerald Biome
The Emerald Cow
The Emerald Fire
Emerald Lamps – off / on
How to build the Emerald Golem
The Emerald Portal into the Emerald Dimension
The Emerald Golem
The potion effects of the Emerald Armor
The potion effect of the Emerald Apple
The cool beam of the Emerald Beacon
The Emerald Wolf
Go to Emerald Mod wiki page
How to build the Emerald Portal:
At first craft 10-14 Emerald Obsidian. Then build them like a Nether Portal.
After that you just have to ignite it with the Flint and Emerald.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.5.2 (Modloader version)
For 1.6.2 (Modloader version)
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Emerald Mod , please comment below the article; we will support