Ender Utilities Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Ender Utilities Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Ender Utilities Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Ender Utilities Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Ender Utilities Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
The Ender Utilities Mod‘is one of the mods that might not seem like much at first. In fact, all you get here is a set of tools and blocks that don’t seem to be that much on their own. When you do add them together however you will receive a very good, utterly impressive package with quite a lot to offer to the Minecraft players. There are plenty of ender type items here, which did generate the name of the mod in the first place.
See more’Utilities Mods:
In regards to items, there are plenty of new ones to find here. You first have the ender arrows which are basically used for the ender bow and they are a necessary projectile. These can actually help you teleport the mobs as you damage them which is a plus. There’s also an ender bag which is unfinished but it does look great and it does manage to bring in front a certain appeal to the entire package.
The ender bow is very good because it will allow you to teleport yourself to that spot and it will also work with mobs as well. It will be improved in the future but it’s still an awesome mod with a lot to offer and plenty of cool stuff attached to it.
Ender buckets and ender lassos can also be seen here. these will help you transport fluids or in the case of the lasso you can transport to a new location without any problem.
The ender pearl included in the Ender Utilities Mod Minecraft is reusable and it also helps you teleport not to mention that it also adds one heart of damage. You can stack up to 4 which is a plus!
Some of the other items included here are the ender relic, ender tools, jailer module and the mob harness. The harness actually comes in handy because it enables you to keep mobs under control. There’s also a portal scanner.
Crafting ingredients and items or modules:
In this category you can also find some cool stuff like the ender capacitor. This tool is suitable for transportation via teleporting and you can charge it in 3 different methods. You also have the ender core which helps you create modules for various items. The Link crystal will help store location information, same goes with the memory card. Other crafting ingredients found here include the ender rope, stick and alloys.
They also added the ender furnace that works better than the normal one. You also have the ender infuser that allows you to recharge the ender capacitors and you also get a tool workstation that will enable the removal or addition of items!
Yes, Ender Utilities Mod 1.7.10 is a mod filled with great stuff and you should check it out. That’s especially true if you love the ender world and want more great items from it!
- Ender Arrows: The projectiles used for the Ender Bow. You get the arrows back after you shoot them, at least at the moment. (Thoughts?) Bonus: if you hit mobs with them (as in whacking the mobs with the arrows in your hand), it will randomly teleport the mob around you in a 10m radius. Fun for chicken tennis
- Ender Bag (UNFINISHED): Sneak + right click on an inventory to bind the bag to it. It does nothing else yet, since it is currently unfinished. Also note the derpy placeholder texture
- Ender Bow: Sneak + right click on a block to bind the bow to that location. After that any mobs you shoot with the bow (and the Ender Arrows!) will get teleported to that spot, cross-dimensionally. Doesn’t work for players (yet?). Black list config will be added later.
- Ender Bucket: Ever get frustrated with carrying your inventory full of buckets to transport fluids or build something with fluids? Well this bucket can hold (by default) a maximum of 16 buckets of the same fluid at once! Can be emptied to the same fluid by sneak + right clicking. (a little bit incomplete still, probably only works for water and lava atm, and no mod tank interaction yet. Also doesn’t cause a block update atm. (bug or feature, what do you think?))
- Ender Lasso: Sneak + right click on a block to bind the lasso to that location. After that any mobs you right click on will get teleported to that location, cross-dimensionally.
- Ender Pearl (re-usable): Frustrated of carrying around several stacks of Ender Pearls to get around? Well these ones you get back after they hit and teleport you! Also only deals 1 heart of damage at the moment. (Thoughts about this?) Stacks only up to 4.
- Ender Porter: Used for player self teleporting. Comes in two versions: a Basic version, which only allows teleporting inside the same dimension, and an Advanced version, which let’s you teleport to/from any dimension. Sneak + right click to bind to a location. Or Press Alt + Shift + Toggle mode key to also store your current rotation (camera angle). Hold right click to ‘charge’ (takes 2 seconds in survival mode), and then release to teleport.
- Ender Relic: Spawns a new Ender Crystal. For that to be useful for this mod, it must be done in the end, by right clicking on the bedrock block on top of the obsidian pillars (requires a 3x3x6 base of obsidian). Meant as a way to get new Ender Crystals, if all of them have been destoyed during the dragon fight. Can also spawn decorative (= not usable for this mod) Ender Crystals anywhere in other dimensions (no special requirements). Beware that they explode when taking ANY damage.
- Ender Tools (Pickaxe/Axe/Shovel): Can teleport the block drops directly to the player’s inventory, or a remote location. If you add an Efficiency V enchant to them, and use them in the fast mode, they will instantly break most common blocks.
- Jailer module: Can be right clicked on mobs to prevent them from despawning. This uses the item, if it does something for the mob. Can be installed to the Ender Lasso or Ender Bow so that teleported mobs won’t despawn. This does not use up the item/module.
- Mob Harness: Allows you to mount and unmount mobs into other mobs or yourself.
- Sneak + right click on a mob to ‘bind’ (= remember) it. Then sneak + right click on another mob to mount the first one on top of the second one.
- Sneak + right click on the same mob twice to mount it on top of yourself.
- Sneak + right click with an ’empty’ harness on a mob to unmount that mob from the one it is riding.
- Sneak + right click when looking up (> 80 degrees) to unmount the mob that is riding you.
- Note: The mobs need to be within a 32 block radius from the player when trying to mount them to eachother!
- Without sneaking, right click on a mob to ride it. Allows you to control most mobs (unfortunately not the ones that don’t have AI tasks, such as spiders or flying mobs.)
- Portal Scaler: Can change the Nether Portal teleport scaling factor, if you right click with the item while standing inside a Nether Portal (does a custom teleport). It can also shut down or activate Nether Portals. Will also give you some math practice when calculating the scaling factors.
Modules and crafting ingredient items:
- Ender Capacitor: A module that stores Ender Charge, which is needed for many of the items that teleport or transport something somewhere. Can be charged in three ways: 1) Right click an Ender Crystal in The End (4 times to charge fully) 2) Use an Ender Infuser and some Ender Pearls or Eyes of Ender 3) Build an Energy Bridge multiblock in The End and in each dimension where you want automatic re-charging.
- Ender Core: Crafting ingredient and also a module needed by some items for some operations.
- Link Crystal: A module that stores location information. Used in most modular items that can be linked to a location.
- Memory Card (misc): A module that stores miscellaneous information. Used in some modular items that need to store some kind of information (like the Portal Scaler, which stores the scaling factors on a Memory Card).
- Ender Alloys, Ender Stick, Ender Rope: Just crafting ingredients.
- Ender Furnace: Faster and more efficient than a vanilla furnace. Can output to the owner’s vanilla Ender Chest. Has a 1000 item output buffer in addition to the output slot. Can also use Ender Pearls and Eyes of Ender as a fuel source, as well as any IFluidContainerItem items that have lava stored (such as the Ender Bucket or TE4 Portable Tanks).
- Has three operation modes:
- No fuel mode: Cooks one item in 60 seconds
- Normal mode (green turtle): Cooks one item in 3 seconds. Cooks 1.5 times as much per fuel as vanilla furnace (12 items per coal etc).
- Fast mode (lightning): Cooks one item per second. Uses twice the fuel per cooked item (6 items per coal etc).
- Ender Infuser: One option to recharging the Ender Capacitors, using Ender Pearls or Eyes of Ender as the energy source. Meant as an earlier game Ender Charge source.
- Tool Workstation: Used to add or remove modules to/from items.
Energy Bridge Transmitter (in The End)
Energy Bridge Receiver
Note 1: There can be nothing except air where the horizontal beams are, and only slightly light obstructing blocks (like Water or Glass) where the vertical beams are, all the way to the void/sky or the first bedrock block.
Note 2: Place the Resonators from the inside looking out, so that they face towards the middle.
Note 3: There are two blocks of air between the Resonators and the middle block, and between the Transmitter and the middle block/Ender Crystal.
Note 4: A red beam on a Receiver means that the Receiver is functional, but there is currently no active Transmitter.
Ender Pearl (re-usable):
Ender Porter (Basic):
Ender Porter (Advanced):
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of’https://9pety.com/minecraft-forge-download/
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Ender Utilities Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support