Ender Zoo Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Ender Zoo Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Ender Zoo Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Ender Zoo Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Ender Zoo Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
Minecraft is one of the most popular games on the market, and as such there is a continuous stream of modifications and updates for the user-oriented world. Despite its rather low-quality graphics, the game has taken off’and the Ender Zoo Mod for Minecraft is evidence that the game will quite likely maintain some semblance of a grip on the majority of video-gamers.
It is a great modification that offers a wide array of interesting new aspects for the in-game experience, and this provides more and more incentive for players to dominate the Minecraft scene.
New Creatures Introduced
With a grand total of seven whole new creatures introduced with the Ender Zoo Mod, things are heating up in the wide world of Minecraft. These entities are fairytale-esque in their appearance and demeanor, and they bring a totally different perspective into the game.
- First, the Enderminy is a tiny version of the Enderman in classic Minecraft and is pronounced ‘ender-mini’ to imply the minute quality. Unlike its predecessor, these little guys are friendly and benevolent to players, though they do not like creepers.
- Next, the Fallen Knight spices things up with its zombie nature. Returning from the dead with a sword or bow and iron armor, Fallen Knights are often spotted mounted on their equally undead steeds.
- Fallen Steeds are actually an entire category on their own, and they are hostile when provoked.
- Concussion Creepers are another one of the new editions to the world with the Ender Zoo Mod for Minecraft. They do not do any damage to players or the environment, but they can cause confusion to the individuals.
- A Wither Witch can also be seen in the game thanks to this modification. They have the ability to construct new and fatality-inducing potions, and as a player, you could potentially learn these new craftables if you engage the Wither Witch in battle. All witches have wither cats with them which will attack if provoked. They can be specifically spawned from a ritual performance by the player.
- Dire Wolves are found in small packs in colder places and are generally peaceful.
- Khndrel Keght is the final addition to the Ender Zoo Mod, and it comes in the form as an aggressive mob disguised as a pile of dirt.
In spite of this mod referring to a zoo within the name, these individuals spawn out in the open with little to no provocation and no presumed entrapment.
Blocks and Items
Ender Zoo adds three new varieties on ‘TNT’, Confusing Charge, Ender Charge and Concussion Charge. When detonated the confusing charge causes all players in its blast range to suffer from the ‘confusion’ effect. The closer the player is to the blast the longer the confusion lasts. This has no effect and mobs. The Ender Charge randomly teleports players and mobs to a nearby location. The Concussion Charge combines these two effects.
Complete Spawn Control
Ender Zoo adds an xml file that can be used to custom the spawning of any mob, vanilla or modded. Change the rate of spawning, the biomes mobs are found in or remove them completely. See SpawnConfig_Core.xml in the config/enderzoo folder for details.
Global Difficulty Control
Ender Zoo allows the attack damage and health of all mobs to modified based on the current difficulty. These changes can be applied to Ender Zoo mobs, all others or both. See for config file for details.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Ender Zoo Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For minecraft 1.11.2
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.7.10
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Ender Zoo Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support