Energy Manipulator Mod Download Links. Energy Manipulator Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Energy Manipulator Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Energy Manipulator Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Energy Manipulator Mod ?
Energy Manipulator Mod for Minecraft adds a special block called Energy Condenser into the game, which can keep ME from transitioning from Tekkit to FTB. It works with FTB, YogCraft, Technic, Vanilla, etc
Energy Manipulator Mod Screenshots:
With NEI installed you don’t have to enter any block to see the EV.
Without NEI installed you’ll have to enter 1 of the 2 blocks from this mod to see the EV.
- “/emconfig” the main command.
- “/emcf” alias for the main command.
- “/emconfig reload” reloads all the configs.
- “/emconfig createconfig “ creates and loads a new EV config (gets prefixed with “EMEV_”, suffixed with “.cfg”).
- “/emconfig loadconfig “ loads an existing config (gets prefixed with “EMEV_”, suffixed with “.cfg”).
- “/emconfig saveconfig” saves the currently loaded config.
- “/emconfig unloadconfig” unloads the currently loaded config, WITHOUT SAVING IT!
- “/emconfig addcurrent “ adds the current item held in hand to the currently loaded config with the specified EV value.
- “/emconfig addinventory “ adds all the items in your inventory (the main 36 slots) to the currently loaded config with the specified EV value.
- “/emconfig addrawentry “ adds the entry to the currently loaded config (Mostly used for enchantment entries).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- (Optional, Recommended) Install NEI to be able to see EV outside of the EnergyManipulators and EnergyContainers
- (Optional) Edit EnergyManipulator.cfg and EMEV.cfg to fit your needs.
Configurations: Gets created automatically if it doesn’t exists in .minecraft/config
- Added to 1.6.4
- Fixed EV retrieval code.
- Fixed the Lapis Block entry, new value: 1152.
Energy Manipulator Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Energy Manipulator Mod , please comment below the article; we will support