Epic Siege Returns Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 Download Links. Epic Siege Returns Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Epic Siege Returns Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Epic Siege Returns Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Epic Siege Returns Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2?
Epic Siege Returns Mod Description:
Epic Siege Returns Mod will make all mobs extremely difficult and dangerous with an unending lust for death and destruction using any and all means of attack to reach players. One might even say it’s just down right unfair.
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Customisable awareness radius for most mobs (does not includes Ghasts & Endermen)
- Creepers can breach through walls
- Blazes spawn in overworld
- Ghasts spawn in overworld
- Ghast fire speed options
- Wither Skeletons spawn in overworld
- Creepers can spawn pre-powered
- Creeper explosions are napalm/fire
- Disable beds (still sets spawn but won’t change time)
- Skeletons snipers
- Endermen can teleport the player they are attacking
- Endermen can act more like Slendermen having side effects on players
- Zombies can infect the players when they die so that a zombie rises from their grave
- Apocalypse mode for Zombies and Slendermen only and no other mobs or animal
- Mobs attack villagers using the same abilities used against you! (Can wipe out villages)
- Chaos mode for a mob free-for-all deathmatch (Mass destruction)
- Fortresses containing large amounts of spawners and loot to find
- Creepers riding other mobs
- End is a frozen asteroid field with Dragon Forts!
- Nether is a hellish version of the overworld
- Attackers can divide themselves up between targets
- Zombies can will dig and pillar up to you!
- Mobs will attempt to evade player’s attacks
- Spiders can web their victims to the ground
- Mobs can swim underwater (no more underwater bases)
- More persistent AI
- Complete customization of all of the above features
Epic Siege Returns Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge 1.11.2 API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the ‘Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Epic Siege Returns Mod 1.11.2|1.10.2, please comment below the article; we will support