Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod 1.11.2|1.6.4 Download Links. Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod 1.11.2|1.6.4 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod 1.11.2|1.6.4 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod 1.11.2|1.6.4 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod 1.11.2|1.6.4?
If you like alchemy in Minecraft, then you are bound to like the Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod 1.11.2 for sure. This is one kind of mod that allows you to easily convert materials from one state to another. In many ways, this particular mod is similar to what the alchemists do when they transmute materials, so the gameplay is really fun if you are into alchemy and magic.
At the same time, the Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod Minecraft has been created with the idea to provide gamers with the ability to craft items that would otherwise be impossible to craft into the world of Minecraft. In addition to that, the mod brings a lot of end-game style content into the mix, something you are going to like for sure.
What this Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod Minecraft does is that it allows you to behave just like a god in the world of Minecraft, something you will surely like.’This mod might not be for any Minecraft user, because not all of us want to explore the world as an alchemist, but for those that do, this game is a match made in heaven for sure.
At the same time, the mod also provides you with numerous compatibility benefits because it works with a lot of Minecraft versions as well. Of course, what makes the mod stand out is the ability to bring numerous new types of content into the mix, something that truly manages to make the world of Minecraft a lot more diverse and interesting.
In order to play the Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod you do need to install the Minecraft Forge‘as well, but the best part about it is surely the fact that the app works seamlessly without it, which is really nice to be honest. The mod has also been designed in a great way so thanks to it you can easily avoid crashing at all times, instead the mod is truly focused on providing you with a stellar experience since there aren’t any compatibility issues.
Excessively Asked Questions:
How can I add my own EMC values for my other mod items? Is there a config file or something I need to update?
EMC has not been implemented yet in EE3, look for it in the future
Can I use this mod in my modpack?
See the Mod Packs section of this post
I’d think this new feature would be awesome! You should add it! or Are you adding anything new?
By all means tell me about it! Either leave a message here (but understand it could be drowned out) or put something up in my Github (see the Source Code section above for details)
When will EE3 be out for MC X.Y.Z?
The short answer is when it’s ready. Whenever Minecraft has a major release, it takes time for the dependencies that mods have update. When all of those are updated, the modders can update their mods. Depending on the amount of changes it can take some time. Be patient – we’re aware the update happened and are very likely very busy working on the update.
Will you update EE2 for MC X.Y.Z?
I have decided to focus solely on EE3 development. I feel that this version will be a superior experience to previous versions of EE, and so I have decided to make it my number one priority. I know a lot of you love EE2, so I only ask that you be patient while I flesh out more of the functionality in EE3 to get it to where I have planned.
Can I/someone I know update EE2 for you?
EE2 is a closed source mod, and as such only x3n0ph0b3 (the original author) can grant people the right to maintain/update it. Only myself and x3n0ph0b3 can update EE2, and neither of us are going to do so at this time (and this is unlikely to change in the future). EE3 was meant to be a clean break from EE2.
Where can I get updates on EE3 development?
I’m almost always on #ee on irc.esper.net, as well as #direwolf20. You can also find me on Twitter (@Pahimar).
How did you learn Java? How did you learn to mod?
I studied Computer Science in university where we used Java predominately (as well as C, Haskell, etc). As for how/where did I learn how to mod, I read and followed tutorials on the Minecraft Forums and (politely) asked for advice/help on the various modding channels on irc.esper.net. Specifically, #mcp-modding and #minecraftforge were very helpful.
Also, look around for Open Source mods to see how they work. BuildCraft is a notable one, and I am developing EE3 to be Open Source as well (both on GitHub).
Can I use some of your code in my mod?
Yes! That’s the beauty of open source projects; you can see what others have done and try it yourself! My goal here is for people who are curious how to mod can learn from my experiences and get to where they want to go that much faster. I have learned what I know about MC modding from a wonderfully helpful modding community, and I want to continue to foster that environment in the community.
What features are in EE3? Is item X/Y/Z still around from EE2?
I haven’t compiled a final list of what is in EE3 yet for the public, but here is the short list of what is in/out;
- Red Matter has been removed. It was a cosmetic tier only to give people something to aim for after Dark Matter. Dark Matter is now the top tier tech in EE3.
- Collectors have been removed. A different method for passive EMC generation will be introduced in the future.
- Condensers have been removed. A suitable replacement with new mechanics will be added in the future.
- The Destruction Catalyst/Hyperkinetic Lens have been removed. Their functionality still exists in the Dark Matter tools.
- The EMC system will remain, but it will be changed to accomodate new and more interesting mechanics.
- There will be a method to move EMC around in “wires.”
- More configuration options will be available to both players and server admins.
- EE3 will feature an API, which is not complete at this time.
- A transmutation system similiar to the Transmutation Tablet will exist, but is not ready to be disclosed at this time.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod,’and put it in the mod library in your computer
- Enjoy the mod
For 1.11.2: coming soon
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod 1.11.2|1.6.4, please comment below the article; we will support