Exp Chest Mod Download Links. Exp Chest Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Exp Chest Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Exp Chest Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Exp Chest Mod ?
Exp Chest Mod for Minecraft offers us the possibility of keeping all the experience that we have collected in two types of chests. On the one hand, we have the “Exp Chest” that allows us to transfer our experience to the chest, and vice versa. On the other hand we have in “Ender Exp Chest” that allows us to accumulate the experience inside and remove it from any other “Ender Exp Chest”. I.e., like a chest of Ender, but storing experience.
A simple experience chest. Best used if you are a high level and don’t want to take a chance at losing your exp when you go adventuring. Also good if you just want so save up your exp without having the risk of one of those pesky creepers kill you while you are just getting a few resources.
To use the hood simply we have to right click on it. At this time will interface via the “Store” buttons and “Withdraw” can manage the transfer and removal of our experience, respectively.
Now with an Ender Exp Chest that stores experience statically. This means you can access your stored experience in any ender chest from anywhere.
Ender Exp Chest
Ender Exp Chest
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Fixed language updater bugs (also added option to no update languages in config file)
- Fixed bug that allowed you to do infinite enchantments
- Rewrote client networking
Exp Chest Mod Download Links:
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Exp Chest Mod , please comment below the article; we will support