Expanded Rails Mod 1.10.2|1.8 Download Links. Expanded Rails Mod 1.10.2|1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Expanded Rails Mod 1.10.2|1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Expanded Rails Mod 1.10.2|1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Expanded Rails Mod 1.10.2|1.8?
Expanded Rails Mod is an excellent mod for people who love making roller coaster, or who enjoy creating more new networks of rail systems to travel faster and easier in Minecraft. Except for allowing players to create more rails, the mod also adds a number of new rail types which have some special features and uses compared with existing ones.
You will have a larger variety of crafting rails to use in different situations, from all colors to more complex ones that are made of diamond, obsidian, or Monorails. They have a whole niftier texture and work perfectly than the normal rails. You even can use them to decorate your garden, mine or anything where you would put rails.
To make these rails, you need an advanced crafting table instead of your ordinary crafting table, which is supposed to be necessary to crafting all other custom recipes in the mod. The Expanded Rails Mod provides you this special table which is made with metal ingots and pieces of rail. The mod will also add new items that are used to create the new rails. The first one is the nails ‘ a new ingredients the new rail types utilize in their construction. Another is special bars taking the place of the sticks in the standard rail recipes. If you prefer something else new just the normal looking rail, the mod has mono rails so that you can use them.
New Crafting Table
Obsidian Chunk/Netherrack Ingot
How to install?
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Expanded Rails Mod’Download Links:
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.2
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.10.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Expanded Rails Mod 1.10.2|1.8, please comment below the article; we will support