Expanded Redstone Mod Download Links. Expanded Redstone Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Expanded Redstone Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Expanded Redstone Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Expanded Redstone Mod ?
Expanded Redstone Mod for Minecraft adds a few machines and tools that make redstone more useful and powerful. They are designed to “feel” like vanilla, but work just as well in a heavily modded environment. This is NOT meant to be a replacement for things like RedPower, and will not have things like new wires, mining machines, and other things better placed in a true tech mod.
The machines can be reoriented by right-clicking them with a BuildCraft/OmniTools wrench or a RotaryCraft screwdriver, or simply breaking and placing them again.
Expanded Redstone Mod Modes are switched by right-clicking the block with an empty hand or item that has no special effect.
- BUD: Detects changes in front of it, and sends a signal pulse out the back if it finds a change.
- Camouflage Block: Takes on the texture and hitbox of whatever is below it if it is powered.
- Item Effector: Mimics the right-click actions of items.
- Block Breaker: Breaks blocks in front of it and drops them as items behind it. It has 4 harvest levels:
- Diamond: Breaks up to 12 blocks, anything breakable (except lapis blocks)
- Iron: Breaks 1 block, anything breakable but obsidian
- Stone: Breaks 1 block, only blocks harvestable by hand
- Wood: Same as stone, but only lasts 128 uses
- Block Placer: Places a block from its inventory in front of it.
- Signal Driver: Sends a signal of a strength you select.
- Chest Reader: Will output a signal if its chest is full or empty, depending on the setting.
- Redstone Clock: Will send a signal at intervals controlled by one of many preset settings.
- Proximity Detector: Send a signal if mobs or players (depending on selected mode) are within 16 blocks.
- Toggle Latch: Functions like any T latch. Send it a signal, it turns on; send another, it turns off, and so on.
- Weather Sensor: Emits a signal if it is raining or storming.
- Signal Emitter: Sends out the wireless redstone beam.
- Signal Receiver: Reads the wireless redstone beam and outputs power if applicable.
- Redstone Pump: Sucks up one block of fluid per positive redstone edge.
- Hopper Ticker: Makes a hopper transfer an item per positive redstone edge.
- Signal Scaler: Scales one redstone signal range (0-15) into a smaller range for ease of control.
- Column Decrementer: Acts somewhat like vertical redstone.
- Wireless analog transmitter/receiver: Multichannel wireless analog redstone transmission.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install RotaryCraft Mod.
- Download and install DragonAPI.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Expanded Redstone Mod , please comment below the article; we will support