Explosives+ Lite Mod Download Links. Explosives+ Lite Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Explosives+ Lite Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Explosives+ Lite Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Explosives+ Lite Mod ?
Explosives+ Lite Mod for Minecraft adds a lot of items and blocks which allow you to make explosive with different effect and scale. It is consider as’a new, smaller version of Explosives+.
Explosives+ Lite Mod Content:
The Nova Bomb is basically the hurricane of block manipulation. The concept is simple: when a Nova Bomb detonates, all the blocks in a 13 block radius of it are turned into entities and are swirled around the Nova Bomb, before exploding outward in what can only be described as a nova explosion, hence the name. If there is more than one Nova Bomb in play, then this can be quite an interesting display, as each nova bomb will affect all of the block-entities that are currently in existence. All of this occurs without lag too!
The single most powerful explosive in Minecraft, ever. When detonated, the BiomeBuster destroys the entire biome it is in, through some black magic with multi-threading (thanks to GenuineSounds for the use and alteration of his API). Theoretically, it could well destroy over 160 million blocks, if given a big enough biome.
This Predator Missile, much like the one found in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or 3, launches from above. Using the mouse, you guide it down to crash into the ground, where it explodes. Thanks to Skerp for providing the initial code and for helping me adapt it to 1.5.2. Right click in-flight for a boost. When you launch it, all possible targets, including yourself, are designated with a red square. Watch out!
C4 and Detonator
You can place C4 on all 6 sides of a block, as seen in this image. Then, get a detonator, right click it, and all the C4 you have placed will blow up immediately, with no delay. There is no maximum range, as long as the chunks are still loaded, the explosion will occur. It has an explosion 2.5 times greater than TNT. However, it does not drop any items on detonation. You can use C4 as a blasting cap, placing it on a bomb will only set that bomb off, no extra explosion. The C4 acts as a remote detonator in this usage.
Many of the items mentioned in these videos are no longer included in this mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Delete META-INF file
- Download Explosives+ Lite Mod
- Put Explosives+ Lite Mod jar file into .minecraft.jar
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Explosives+ Lite Mod , please comment below the article; we will support