Extra Buttons Mod Download Links. Extra Buttons Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Extra Buttons Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Extra Buttons Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Extra Buttons Mod ?
Extra Buttons Mod for Minecraft allows you to have’some extra button and button-related blocks to Minecraft. Most of the blocks are meant to help ease station design on my server, and some are more for fun.
Blocks and Recipes:
Stone Panel Button: A larger, easier-to-hit version of the stone button.
Wood Panel Button: A larger, easier-to-hit version of the wood button. Also provides a larger target for arrows.
Capacitive Touch Block: A button with no mechanical action. Any part of the 6 surfaces can be ‘pressed’ to emit a temporary redstone signal in all directions. An alternative to trapped chests as an easy to hit switch while moving quickly down rail.
Illuminated Toggle Buttons: Buttons that act as toggle switches (hold their state until activated again). Comes in 16 colors and illuminate when active. Pre-1.7.2 version does not alter light levels, 1.7.2+ version does. Recipes pre-1.7.2 and 1.7.2+.
Player Detector Rail: A version of detector rail that only triggers when a player is in the cart.
Player Powered Rail: Combines powered rail and the Player Detector Rail into a single track. Holds empty carts stationary, and propels carts when a player gets into them, along with emitting a redstone signal.
Delay Button: A higher-tech button that can be configured for 4 different delay values. Sneak+Right Click while empty-handed to cycle through they delay values.
Extra Buttons Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- This mod creates a standard Forge configuration file that will let you change block IDs in case of conflict.
- If there are any blocks in this mod that you would rather not have, you can set its ID to “-1” in the configuration to disable it.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (1.7.2 compatible)
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Extra Buttons Mod , please comment below the article; we will support