Extra Golems Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2(Varied, Powerful Golems) Download Links. Extra Golems Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2(Varied, Powerful Golems) makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Extra Golems Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2(Varied, Powerful Golems) step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Extra Golems Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2(Varied, Powerful Golems) file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Extra Golems Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2(Varied, Powerful Golems)?
Do you love fantasy games? Then you already know what golems are, and if you like the idea of adding in golems to your Minecraft installation then the Extra Golems Mod is by far the best choice that you can get in this regard. What makes it‘very interesting is the fact that this mod is created with very powerful golems in mind and they are varied which means that the ~20 golem types are made out of different materials and they are really powerful.
Once you install this mod you will see that golems can appear literally everywhere in the game world but they do have a preferred location near the villages and so on.
If you want to get golems into the game you add in the Extra Golems Mod then you will have to start with a small slip of paper as that’s where you will be writing the golem spell. Using the mod is quite straightforward and even if you might not get the hang of it you will definitely love the way the entire experience tends to pan out.
If you want you can use it’to get your own golems and use them to protect your village. This is a very good idea and it actually brings in front some interesting possibilities for all types of players. If you are a fan of golems or just want to engage yourself into finding a new way to play Minecraft, using these powerful entities inside the game is really nice and funny, and the mod’does deliver on its promise to revolutionize the game unlike never before.
Golems’can be created simply by mixing items and creating them is as funny as exciting as you would expect. You can create an obsidian golem, a glass golem and many other types of golems as well. The shape is all the same for all golems however the entire way you create and customize your golem is up to you. Extra Golems Mod Minecraft does manage to deliver a really good customization value from this perspective and it’s just a ton of fun to use.
With so many materials to use, a wide range of possibilities and plenty of cool golems to create Extra Golems Mod’1.12.2/1.10.2 ‘is definitely going to be a great addition to your Minecraft experience. You should totally check it out as it’s well worth your time and you will love the way everything adds up in order to enhance your gameplay.
- Diamond Golem (220 health, 20 attack)
- Emerald Golem (190 health, 18 attack)
- Gold Golem (80 health, 8 attack, knockback resistance)
- Lapis Lazuli Golem (50 health, 6 attack, gives targeted entities a negative potion effect)
- Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Wool Golem (10 health, 1 attack, right click to change color)
- Hardened Clay Golem (22 health, 4 attack)
- Obsidian Golem (120 health, 18 attack)
- Librarian (Bookshelf) Golem (28 health, 4 attack, grants itself a beneficial potion effect)
- Glass Golem (8 health, 14 attack)
- Log Golem (20 health, 3 attack, right click to change texture)
- Clay Golem (20 health, 2 attack)
- Straw (Hay Bale) Golem (10 health, 1 attack)
- Nether Brick Golem (25 health, 7 attack, lights target entity on fire)
- Glowstone Golem (8 health, 12 attack, lights up in V1.15+)
- Endstone Golem (50 health, 7 attack, teleporting ability)
- Packed Ice Golem (18 health, 7 attack, walks over water and lava by cooling/freezing blocks)
- Nether Quartz Golem (85 health, 8.5 attack)
- TNT Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, explodes when lit on fire, killed, and sometimes while attacking)
- Sponge Golem (20 health, 2 attack, soaks up water)
- Leaf’Golem (6 health, 0.5’attack, Regeneration I)
- Melon Golem (18 health, 1.5 attack, plants flowers occasionally)
- Coal Block Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, can inflict Blindness I)
- Bedrock Golem (999 health, 32’attack, indestructible. Spawn and despawn using item)
- Spawn Bedrock Golem Item (Creative-Mode only) ‘ use’to spawn’a Bedrock Golem. Use it on an existing Bedrock Golem to remove’it.
- Slimy (Slime Block) Golem (20 health, 2.5 attack, massive knockback attack)
- Prismarine’Golem (24 health, 8’attack)
- Red Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Mushroom Block Golem (30 health, 3 attack, plants mushrooms occasionally,’right click to change texture)
- Sea Lantern Golem (26 health, 4 attack, lights up nearby area)
- Redstone Golem (2 attack, 18 health, emits redstone power)
- Stained Clay Golem (3 attack, 26 health, right click to change color)
- Stained Glass Golem (12 attack, 9 health, right click to change color)
- Crafting (Workbench) Golem (2 attack, 26 health, right click to open Crafting GUI)
- Bone Golem (6.5 attack, 78 health)
- Magma Golem (4.5 attack, 22 health, lights mobs on fire, glows faintly, slowly melts cobblestone)
- Nether Wart Golem (1.5 attack, 22 health, plants nether wart when on soul sand)
How to use:
- Make a Golem Spell by combining 1 Feather, 1 Redstone, 1 Ink Sack, and 1 Paper in a crafting grid.
- Make a Golem Head by combining a Golem Spell and a pumpkin: the block looks the same because all you did is stuff a magical paper inside.
To build a golem, start by placing blocks in a ‘T’ formation, similar to the Iron Golem layout. Finally, place a Golem Head on top. Once created, golems act like vanilla Iron Golems, killing monsters left and right and defending your fort / base / testificate prison.
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Extra Golems Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.3
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Extra Golems Mod 1.16.3|1.15.2|1.12.2(Varied, Powerful Golems), please comment below the article; we will support