Extra Trees Mod Download Links. Extra Trees Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Extra Trees Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Extra Trees Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Extra Trees Mod ?
Extra Trees Mod for Minecraft‘designed by Binnie adds over 75 new tree species, along with new logs and fruits into Minecraft, aiming to extend the Forestry tree breeding system. From these logs there are 34 new wood planks to construct your houses and castles with. The woodworker allows you to combine planks into over 70 intricate patterns. You can then rotate these blocks in any of 24 possible rotations, allowing you to create any pattern you would like. There is also a lumbermill in order to obtain useful byproducts of woodcutting such as sawdust and tree bark.
Extra Trees Mod Features:
- 75 New Tree Species, including hemlocks, yews, ashes, alders, rowans, beeches and many more.
- All trees can be bred from the four vanilla trees using the tree breeding system in Forestry.
- The Arborist Database will help you keep track of genomes, mutations and your progress to tree mastery.
- 34 wood planks in various hues, which can be used interchangably with other wood planks.
- Craft stairs, gates, fences, facades and 4 types of wooden door from all of the different woods to match the planks.
- Also adds custom fences, gates and doors for the other vanilla planks, forestry planks and EBXL planks.
- 39 new fruits and nuts, each found on a different tree. Help yourself to apricots, crabapples, pecans and brazil nuts.
- Use the woodworker to craft planks from vanilla, Forestry, Extrabiomes XL and Extra Trees into patterned blocks.
- 72 different patterns, from various diagonal and curved lines to creeper faces and geometric shapes.
- Rotate these blocks around each face, for a total of 24 orientations.
- This results in a total of 7,300,800 combinations of woodworker blocks, so let your imagination go wild!
- Use the panelworker to create woodworker panels that can be placed on block faces without replacing the whole block.
- Get extra planks, sawdust, wood bark and other byproducts by throwing your logs through the lumbermill.
Extra Trees Mod Installation:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Forestry Mod
- Download Extra Trees Mod
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder. If one does not exist you can create one.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Extra Trees Mod , please comment below the article; we will support