Fairy (Factions Colonization) Mod Download Links. Fairy (Factions Colonization) Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Fairy (Factions Colonization) Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Fairy (Factions Colonization) Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Fairy (Factions Colonization) Mod ?
Fairy (Factions Colonization) Mod for Minecraft adds in Fairies that can fight and complete almost any task!’If you are finding something new to add into your Minecraft, the mod is a great choice for you!
A long time ago, a special place used to exist in Minecraft where fairies would roam free and live happy lives. This kingdom, called the Great Fairy Empire, was a prosperous place of peace and harmony. That place still exists today, but it’s not quite as peaceful as it used to be. Following a royal dispute and several great conflicts, the Great Fairy Empire broke off into many small factions (each led by a single ruler) and began to explore the worlds of Minecraft in search of a new place to call their home. It seems that only just now they’ve stumbled upon your world – which means you’ve got some company. These invaders aren’t going to be leaving any time soon, and they seem to just keep coming, so you’ve got a choice to make: Will you unite the fairy factions and recreate the Great Fairy Empire? Will you become their all-powerful leader and rule the land with an iron fist? Or will you drive off the invaders by force and teach them that your world is no place for a fairy? The choice is yours to make, but be careful. With these puppies, the bite is worse than the bark.
- Find a group of fairies by exploring grassy areas like plains or forests (must not be on peaceful)
- Defeat the queen or if you want the queen defeat all of her followers, which all have the same faction above their head
- The fairy will be upset for a little while, no longer than a minute, so you can’t befriend her yet. They will cry or pout.
- If the fairy is a queen feed her a glistening melon, otherwise use a cake, melon slice, cookie, apple, or sugar. Sugar is not guaranteed to work first try.
(for your taimed fairies)
- Will follow you
- When right clicked will get on your head and allow you to fly for a short while, (right click fairy to dismount as well)
- Eyes become increasingly pail when health is low, need to eat a taiming item to heal.
- Sits when right clicked while sneaking
- If a medic, will heal you along with other fairies
- If a guard, will attack monsters, besides creepers, following you
- If fed slime balls, rotten flesh, spider eyes, fermented spider eyes will become wild
- If you have an ender eye or ender pearl will teleport to you if far away
- When right clicked with shears hair will switch between dual ponytail and roll
- When right clicked with paper a custom name can be given (while fairy is not flying)
- Gets sick in complete darkness, needs to be cured by sunlight or by consuming a melon slice
(for your taimed fairies)
- Place a sign with the fairy’s name anywhere on it, along with any other fairy names you want posted
- Stand next to the sign with your fairy and wait for the @ symbols around the fairy’s name to become @.
- The fairy will now wonder within 6 blocks of the sign and if you add the text “~f” to the sign the distance is doubled
To unpost a fairy have the fairy ride your head or break the sign.
For posted fairies, the content of chests within 6 blocks horizontally and 1 block vertically determain what their task is.
- Hoe: till nearby grass or dirt
- Plantable items: plant on farmland
- Sugar cane: plant near water
- Axe: chop down nearby logs (keep log houses away)
- Sapling: plant where can grow
- Wheat: feed to animals to breed
- Shears: collect wool from sheep
- Fishing rod: catch fish
- Food: eat if health is low
- Bonemeal: speed growth of trees and plants
Other tasks fairies do are:
- Pick up items that are on the ground and put them in nearby chests
- Destory tallgrass to get seeds
- Harvest wheat, melons, pumpkins, and sugar cane
Fairy (Factions Colonization) Mod’Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Fairy (Factions Colonization) Mod , please comment below the article; we will support