FancyPack Mod Download Links. FancyPack Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing FancyPack Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place FancyPack Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is FancyPack Mod ?
FancyPack Mod for Minecraft is designed to offer a more creative, decorative, and artistic approach to creating a home in Minecraft. Never suffer from a desolate, empty base again!
This is what you probably came here for. FancyPack is a singleplayer mod that offers dozens of new blocks and recipes for decoration and interior design. From furniture and decorations to chains and cages, all the way to roads that actually let you walk faster while traveling on them, FancyPack is designed to offer a more creative, decorative, and artistic approach to creating a home in Minecraft. Never suffer from a desolate, empty base again!
This mod adds chairs, tables, chimneys, wall slabs, and counter-tops in 16 amazing materials and fences in an astounding 32 materials! Also added are chains, cages, lanterns, crafts, potted plants, and more!
All furniture use the same recipe but you just need to change the material type.
Currently the 16 material types you are able to use are
- Wood planks
- Lapis Lazuli
- Oak Log
- Mossy Cobblestone
- Stone Brick
- Spruce Log
Fences also have 16 more types that they can be made with
- Soul Sand
- Cracked Stone Bricks
- Mossy Stone Bricks
- Acacia Log
- End Stone
The rest of the recipes require the exact materials shown.
Fancy Stone ‘> Stone:
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about FancyPack Mod , please comment below the article; we will support