Fantasy of Minecraft Mod Download Links. Fantasy of Minecraft Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Fantasy of Minecraft Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Fantasy of Minecraft Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Fantasy of Minecraft Mod ?
Fantasy of Minecraft Mod for Minecraft will turn Minecraft into a RPG-like game. The mod comes with many new’features which can help players have interesting experiences with the game. Because of its outstanding features, the mod’is considered as a fully modification of Minecraft.
A List of the finished and planned Features [ : finished || : work in progress || : planning]
- Online features
- automatic language update
- check if an update is available and display it in main menu
- display news in main menu
- Interface Edits
- Main Menu
- InGame Menu
- Change Texturepacks
- Exit Minecraft
- Info Texts
- Damage Messages
- Critical hit messages
- Level up Messages
- Skill up messages
- Monster Level
- Monster names over the Head of the Monsters
- Monster Health Review
- Race modells
- Race skins
- Racechoosing gui
- Race specials
- Second Hand
- Two one-hand-weapons
- Active skills
- Assist skills
- Magic skills
- Battle move skills
- Passive Skills
- More damage
- More health
- More armor
- More mining speed
- more walking speed
- Character Stats
- New inventory
- More quickslots
- More armor slots
- Item Informations
- Bagsettet bigness
- No death-drop
- Much more
- Have inventory
- Can attack
- Give you more Health/mana
- Give you some special skills
- Attack spells
- Regenaration spells
- Crafting Spells
- Battle Move Animations
- New Crafting
- Smelt together
– Copper Ingots are made by smelting Copper Ore in the Furnace
– Tin Ingots are made by smelting Tin Ore in the Furnace
– Copper Tools (Shovel, Axe, Hoe, Pickaxe, Sword) and armor are made the normal way, just with copper ingots
– Tin Tools (Shovel, Axe, Hoe, Pickaxe, Sword) and armor are made the normal way, just with tin ingots
– Bronze Tools (Shovel, Axe, Hoe, Pickaxe, Sword) and armor are made the normal way, just with bronze ingots
– bronze ingot are made by smelting copper and tin ingot in the smelter
– The Tanner Stone is made like this: (Use a fur Item instead of the flint!)
– Knifes are made like this:
– Leather is made by putting fur in the tanner and use a knife as “fuel” (check screenshot, if you don’t understand)
– the smelter is made like this:
– the forgeblock is made like this:
– the tailor is made like this:
– chocolate is made with milk, sugar and a cocoa bean (shapeless)
– the chocolate cake is made like the normal cake but with choclate instead of milk
– the candy apple is made with an apple and sugar (shapeless)
– tailor crafting:
- leather armor
- dyed armor
– forge crafting:
- nether quartz block
- nether slab
- nether quartz slab
- nether brick stairs
- nether fence
- iron door
- all 4 rails
- flint and steel
- nether quartz stairs
- redstone repeater
- iron pressure plate
- gold pressure plate
- daylight sensor
- iron knife
- gold ingot (with nuggets)
- gold nugget
- nether quartz block
- iron fence
- redstone lamp
- ender chest
- all ore blocks
- all ingots (with ore blocks)
- copper, tin, bronze, iron, diamond and gold tools and swords
- copper, tin, bronze, iron, diamond and gold armor
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Fantasy of Minecraft Mod
- Put all the things in the Fantasy of Minecraft Files Folder in the minecraft.jar
- Start Minecraft
- Just wait a bit at the first start (downloading language files etc.)
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Fantasy of Minecraft Mod , please comment below the article; we will support