Fast Building Mod 1.11|1.8 Download Links. Fast Building Mod 1.11|1.8 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Fast Building Mod 1.11|1.8 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Fast Building Mod 1.11|1.8 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Fast Building Mod 1.11|1.8?
If you really want to spruce up the way you build expansive structures then a very good idea is to use a mod. And what can be better than the Fast Building Mod‘which allows you to bring in a huge set of features designed specifically towards the idea of building stuff faster.
The idea behind this mod’is that you will need to press the Control key and a number of blocks will be placed at the same time, something that does allow you to have fun and make the experience more refined at the end of the day.
You will need to try and use the Fast Building Mod Minecraft as fast as possible in order to get the best results because as we all know it can be very hard and frustrating to build up large buildings. Thankfully, this mod is designed in order to offer a huge variety and interesting gameplay moments that you can enjoy at all costs.
Moreover, the mod’is setting up to make building a breeze because it removes the hassle and just adds in the fun to the entire building premise. It’s one of the coolest things that you can have with a mod and the fact that you can create castles, dungeons or huge structures a lot faster helps you enjoy the game a lot easier. It’s surely a unique and refined way to check out the possibilities that Minecraft truly offers and you will see that the more you play the more fun you will obtain in the end.
The Fast Building Mod 1.7.10’is also compatible with other mods, so if you do want to use other mods you can indeed do such a thing and the results will be very good to begin with. It’s a great thing because usually mods tend to have compatibility issues yet this one seems to work just fine at all times and it’s really created with the idea of offering you cool possibilities and a stellar experience.
Another thing to know about the Fast Building Mod is that this mod is created with ease of use in mind and it does offer you a huge compatibility focus at all times. That’s why you can easily install this using the Minecraft Forge and you can easily customize it in order to create structures the way you want. Of course, it does lower the amount of time you need quite significantly, but you do need to get accustomed to the controls first.
How to install:
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.8.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click ‘Edit Profile’ as ‘Game Directory’)
- Go in subfolder ‘Versions’
- Rename the folder ‘1.8? to ‘1.8_extra’
- Go in the subfolder ‘1.8_extra’
- Rename ‘1.8.jar’ to ‘1.8_extra.jar’
- Rename ‘1.8.json’ to ‘1.8_extra.json’
- Open the file ‘1.8_extra.json’ with a text editor and replace ‘id’:’1.8? with’id’:’1.8_extra’ and save the file
- Copy the files from extracted Fast Building Mod zip file in ‘1.8_extra.jar’ as usual and remove the META-INF folder from ‘1.8_extra’.
- Start the official launcher
- Click ‘Edit Profile’
- Select ‘Use version:’ -> ‘release 1.8_extra’
- Click ‘Save Profile’
- Click ‘Play’ or ‘Login’ to start the game. If only ‘Play Offline’ is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
The configuration file is found in the “config” folder in your main minecraft directory, the file is “./config/fastbuild.cfg”. Run minecraft once with the mod installed to get the configuration file created automatically.
The key that must be pressed to use fast build
Determines the maximum number of items that will be attempted to be placed at one time.
Determines the maximum number of items that will be attempted to be placed at one time in the vertical directions.
For 1.7.10 (non-Forge version)
For 1.11: coming soon
Credit by chasesandrgn
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Fast Building Mod 1.11|1.8, please comment below the article; we will support