FastLadder Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. FastLadder Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing FastLadder Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place FastLadder Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is FastLadder Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
So, you want to use ladders in Minecraft but you want more ladder types to begin with? FastLadder Mod is here to offer you the refinement and quality that you always needed. Basically, these ladders have increased climbing speeds so you can end up getting to the top a lot faster. It really is a lot of fun and the experience as a whole is very rewarding.
On the other hand, playing with these ladders does get a little bit of getting used to. The reason is simple, the speed does tend to get very high at times and in the end things can be a lot more challenging than what you would expect here.
Once you start using this mod you will be very impressed with its ease of use. The FastLadder Mod for Minecraft can bring a speed up to 10 times faster so it is really fast, but on the other hand it can also be very rewarding. Speeding up the climbing process is very important and at the same time you will be more than impressed with the sheer uniqueness of the experience for sure.
At first you will have some timing problems with the mod’because the speed can be very high, however if you are a person that climbs often you will understand why there is a need for such a mod.
You have 3 ladders, each one bringing you a speed which is one and a half, two or two times and a half faster. Basically, the entire experience you receive here is very rewarding and you will always appreciate the unique approached shared by this mod. It can be very challenging to use this mod at first, but the more you access it the easier it will get to be in the end.
It’s safe to say that using this mod can be very rewarding. The ladders have to be crafted before you use the FastLadder Mod in its full effect and the fastest ladder can be very difficult to craft. The reason is simple, it can bring in quite a bit of challenges and the experience might not be as good as you expect for sure.
Despite that, it really is a helpful mod as you do get to speed up the otherwise monotonous climbing. If you have lots of shafts and stuff like that, it can literally take forever before you reach the end of a ladder. With this mod you are good to go as soon as you install the mod.
Should you use this mod? Yes, it’s a sheer delight and a mod with incredible value. You will need the ModUtilsLib installed if you want the FastLadder Mod’1.10.2/1.9.4 to function properly, otherwise there are no special requirements.
Fast Ladder = 1.5x climb speed
Faster Ladder = 2x climb speed
Fastest Ladder = 2.5 climb speed
How to install:
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of’mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
FastLadder Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For ‘Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about FastLadder Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support