Fill Tool Mod Download Links. Fill Tool Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Fill Tool Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Fill Tool Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Fill Tool Mod ?
Fill Tool Mod for Minecraft has so many amazing features which you will definitely enjoy! With this mod, you can do so many fantastic things, your adventure will be more interesting!
Dropping the roleplaying for a moment, this mod adds a basic terraforming tool.
It lets you mark two points (left/right click) and then use the /fillblocks [block] [optional:meta] command to fill the area with the desired block type.
To replace only specific blocks: /replaceblocks [newBlock] [oldBlock] [optional:meta]
To scatter the desired block type across the target zone: /scatterblocks [block] [percentage] [optional:meta] (percentage is a ‘per block’ chance to be replaced with the desired block.)
Shortcuts: /fblocks, /rblocks and /sblocks.
Sunshine and flowers not included.
This tool is only usable in creative mode and while holding it. (Meaning you can have multiple tools for different areas.)
The [block] parameter is using the new block identifiers, ie ‘minecraft:dirt‘. Or ‘minecraft:air‘.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Fill Tool Mod , please comment below the article; we will support