Fireplace Mod Download Links. Fireplace Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Fireplace Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Fireplace Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Fireplace Mod ?
Fireplace Mod for Minecraft is a mod that adds several new functional and decorative single blocks game, that will allow us to create new options, both for cooking and to decorate our buildings, on the basis of fireplaces, barbecues, fire pits, a stove, a grill, grills and campfires. In addition we can build these new blocks or objects through various materials found in Minecraft.
Add a few chimney blocks and watch the smoke puff out. Firepits and firerings can be used as an outdoor alternative. Create grills and prepare cooked food. Swipe your flint and steel at your favorite block and enjoy the fire!
- Fireplace Block: that can be lit by right clicking with flint and steel or extinguished by punching.
- Stove Block: A different style of fireplace block.
- Chimney Block: that creates smoke puffs (as long as it starts right above the fireplace and continues upwards undisturbed or gets powered by redstone).
- Firepit Block: good for contained campfires.
- Fire Ring Block: A tiny, round, variant of the firepit.
- Grill Block: You can grill food items on it. Different tiers accompany different materials. A Tier 6 grill is much faster than a Tier 1 grill.
- 17 Materials: Stone, Brick(Item), Cobblestone, Iron Ingot, Gold Ingot, Diamond, Emerald, Mossy Cobble, Obsidian, Stone Bricks, Mossy Stone Bricks, Cracked Stone Bricks, Netherrack, Lapis Lazuli, Endstone, NetherBricks, Sandstone.
- No Fire Spread: you can safely light it inside a wooden house.
- No terrain indexes are used: Vanilla textures (which will match your texture pack) are always used when possible.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Fireplace Mod , please comment below the article; we will support