Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 Download Links. Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2 file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2?
There are many of us which enjoy crafting in Minecraft and being able to have a wider variety of colors can easily pay off. This is where a mod like Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2‘can be helpful, as it enables you to access a wide variety of color block crafting options depending on your needs.
This way, if you want to create a new item which brings you an unseen color in the world of Minecraft, you will be able to do that. The fact that this particular mod is highly configurable does help quite a bit, as Flat Colored Blocks Mod does offer you the ability to adjust values like minimum or maximum ranges, saturation, values and hues which does help take the experience to new heights.
The complete customizability offered here is great and it does bring in a very good experience as a whole. The mod is known for the ability to generate thousands of color variations and that does help you design some distinct buildings or locations without a problem.
If you do want to make it stand out a lot, you can even go ahead and combine this with the Chisels and Bits mod that further helps you customize your blocks if you so desire.
The mod’is obviously targeted towards people that craft a lot and want a great set of buildings, but it can also be very good in Survival mode too. It works seamlessly and it provides you with plenty of great game options for you to choose from.
With its help you can add that extra layer of polish and finesse that you want from Minecraft and its unique creativity. But, there are a few downsides. Just like the name suggests, the colors added here are flat. This might not be a very good choice if you want to have textured blocks, but it does a very good job with a variety of other block types, so there’s that. At the end of the day, you always have complete control over the way the mod works and the value you receive is a great one.
Aside from colored blocks, the Flat Colored Blocks Mod for Minecraft also allows you to find some new kinds of blocks such as the glowing blocks. These do make your structure stand out and it provides your new structure with a very interesting set of visuals, an intense quality and some very interesting sets of visuals. Another thing to keep in mind is that you can also have a few transparent blocks in the game thanks to this mod. Overall, the mod’is a very nice addition to Minecraft if you enjoy crafting.
Using the item crafted you just need to have dyes and cobblestone/glass/glowstone in your inventory to craft items after opening the items gui. Some blocks require a few dyes to craft so try different dyes to see all the options.
Crafting Table Recipe
How to install?
- Download’Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Flat Colored Blocks Mod‘into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.15.2|1.12.2, please comment below the article; we will support