FlatSigns Mod Download Links. FlatSigns Mod makes use of the modding API. You have to install Minecraft forge very first to use this mod. We don’t modify or edit the files in any way! The download links have been updated every 3 times, which means you can always get the last version! If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you.
Instructions for installing FlatSigns Mod step by step:
You must install Minecraft Forge first, in order to use this mod. Follow 7 steps below to install the mod. Note: With this mod may require other mods to work; see details below.
- The very first thing to do is make certain you installed Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft with Forge installed at least once to generate the necessary files and folders.
- Download the mod using the link below.
- Locate the Minecraft Application Folder:
On Windows: open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
On MAC OS X: open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place FlatSigns Mod file Jar into your Mods folder. If you don’t have one, create it now.
- Play Minecraft with the latest Forge version, or the version of your choice.
- Have fun!
What is FlatSigns Mod ?
FlatSigns Mod for Minecraft designed by Myrathi adds new features that will make your Minecraft world more interesting. It’provides new sign functionality that allows signs to be placed flat on the ceiling or the floor (via sneak click). You can also make sponges to edit existing signs.
How it works:
There are no ‘new’ sign blocks ‘ you simply ‘place’ a normal sign on the ceiling or sneak-place it on the floor. Everything should work as you’d expect!
How do you edit a sign? You right-click a sponge or sponge wipe on it.
To make a sponge (which is usually only available in creative mode), simply throw yellow wool into water or onto the ground when it’s raining. It’ll soak up the water. SHLOOP! You have a sponge!
The problem with sponge is that it’s not very durable. The solution? You make it into sponge wipes! Simply craft a sponge with a piece of cactus green (to give it a rougher side) et voil’: you have something akin to a steel-wool pad!
You can also place sponge beside a sign (without editing it) by sneaking while placing the sponge. It won’t be ‘used’ but will, instead, appear as a block.
- Download and run the latest version of’Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Note: Minecraft mods files in java are safe without viruses, We do not modify or edit the files in any way! The download links are updated every 3 days so you always get the last version! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation:
- Quick download Minecraft forge
- Select the Minecraft forge you want to download.
- Click ok to install (Requires computer to install Java).
- Wait for the system to install Minecraft Forge.
- After successful installation, you will receive a notification.
- Open Run By keyboard shortcuts (Windows+R), type %appdate% to open .minecraft folder
- Create a new folder and name it Mods. If not, create a folder called Mods.
- Run with forge, You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
- Now, launch Minecraft with Forge profile!
If you have any questions about FlatSigns Mod , please comment below the article; we will support